Giving the gift of stylish time is the perfect way to show dad how much you love and appreciate him this Father’s Day. Doing business for over 50 years, Armitron, the experts in watches, is here to help you fulfill that task and give dad a keepsake that he can forever cherish.More about Armitron
Since 1956, Armitron has embodied and nurtured the spirit of individuality. Since pioneering many of the first affordable digital wrist watches, it has been Armitron’s mission to make stylish, functional timepieces accessible to every person.
Here are a few of our favorite designs available for Father’s Day.
Stainless Steel Analog Watch with Diamond Accent and Blue Dial
Stainless Steel Diamond Accented Watch with Diamond Dial
- Silver-tone Stainless steel case with blue sunray dial and genuine diamond at 12 o’clock.
- One Touch, two button fold-over buckle
- Silver-tone hour, minute and second sweep hands.
Digital Chronograph Round Dial Watch with Black Resin Strap and Red Accents
A color for every look or mood, these Armitron round dial digital chronograph watches are the perfect addition to your watch wardrobe.
- 43.5mm round black case with red accents and an LCD display.
- Black and red resin strap with a holed pattern and stainless steel buckle closure.
- Features include time, seconds, day/date, chronograph with lap time, alarm, 12/24 hour time and backlight with three second fade.
The versatility of these watches make the perfect gift for any guy in your life. One is sleek and has a sophisticated look for evenings out, while the other has an everyday wear and functionality that he can wear at the office, working out or a fun day at the park with the family.
Armitron provides quality and stylish timekeeping and has elegant timepieces to everyday functionality pieces. Check Armitron out for your watch needs and purchase several for dad this Father’s Day so he can mix up his look from day to night.
Be sure to follow Armitron on Social Media
Facebook – Twitter – Instagram
We have added Armitron to our Father’s Day Gift Guide here.