It’s Time for those Amazing Backyard Barbecues!!
Summer is here and who doesn’t love to BBQ? I know we BBQ all year long, but it’s always better in the summer when you can stay outside and eat outside too!
About the BBQ Boss Basket:
If they can’t get enough of the sweet, savory, tangy, smoky goodness that is all things barbeque, you’ve just found the perfect gift. This impressive gift is comprised of the best grilling products, like authentic fiery sauces and deliciously zesty rubs, and a bamboo serving tray, supplying them with everything they need to make their favorite food better than ever.
Here’s a list of what is included:
- Steak Rub by Rufus Teague – 6.2 oz. – An irresistible rub of spices, brown sugar, coffee and coarse salt that elevates their next grilled steak to the next level.
- Fajita Seasoning Mix by Backyard Safari Company – .7 oz. – All they have to do is add their favorite veggies and meat for delicious fajitas seasoned with southwestern chipotle and tangy lime on the table in 30 minutes.
- Touch O’Heat BBQ Sauce by Rufus Teague – 16 oz. – All natural and gluten free, this BBQ sauce is what barbeque is supposed to taste like.
- Mesquite Steak Sauce by Stonewall Kitchen – 11 oz. – A delicious steak sauce that brings the right amount of smoky flavor to all your favorite grilled meats.
- Burger Seasoning Mix by Backyard Safari Company – .4 oz. – Blend with ground beef or turkey for 8 of the most delicious burgers they’ve ever tasted!
- Classic Beer Can Chicken Rub by Gourmet du Village – 1.2 oz. – Get the most flavorful and seasoned chicken possible, with this perfect blend of zesty spices great for BBQ chicken.
- Athenian Herb Dry Glaze by Urban Accents – 2 oz. – A complex herb-seasoning blend that is great on grilled chicken, seafood, and pork.
- Bamboo Platter – 11×13 – A genuine bamboo platter, that also serves as a cutting board, perfect for transporting and serving grilled meats.
The thrill of the grill is in full swing at our house! My hubby was so excited to get his early Father’s Day present. We just so happened to have some steak tips so we could try out these yummy rubs and sauces. He used the Rufus Teague Steak Rub and the Touch of Heat BBQ sauce to spice them up a few hours before we grilled. I usually don’t like hot sauces or lots of salt, but I have to admit, these Rufus Teague Rubs and sauces were just right!
Next on the list to make: burgers with the Burger Seasoning Mix by Backyard Safari Company. We eat some type of burger- turkey or beef, once a week. Then I can’t wait to make chicken with the Classic Beer Can Chicken Rub by Gourmet du Village. I’m always looking for new flavors for our grilled chicken. I’ll let you know how it comes out.
My favorite part of the basket is the bamboo serving tray. It makes the perfect serving tray for displaying your beautifully grilled foods! You can also use it as a cutting board. I love that instead of putting all the BBQ items in a basket, they used this bamboo tray instead- best idea ever!
If you’re looking for a great gift for a grilling enthusiast, be sure to check out GourmetGiftBaskets.com. You can get your own BBQ Boss Gift Basket or many other baskets HERE.
Be sure to follow GourmetGiftBaskets.com on Social Media:
We have added GourmetGiftBaskets.com to our Father’s Day Gift Guide.
What’s your favorite thing to grill? Let us know in the comments below.