Congratulations on your wedding! Walking down the aisle is every girl’s dream and when it finally comes true, it becomes the best day ever. This is not the only exciting part of your journey; getting ready for the day together with your bridesmaids is one of the fun parts you don’t want to miss out on.
The modern way to rock your time before you walk down the aisle is by wearing your bridal wedding robes and sipping your mimosas as you get pampered. Nothing can beat this girly moment that you get to share with your girlfriends and sisters right before you get married.
To make this occasion with your girlfriends successful, it is wise to choose matching wedding robes that display a classy style, bringing lasting memories to each one of you. When it comes to making a choice, the options are endless. Do you want to mix and match robes? Are you going for vibrant solid pastels? Long or short robes?
Favorite bridesmaids robes to choose from
- Floral silk robes – Silk is one of the most popular fabrics across the world. It displays elegance and feels soft to the touch. With over 20 colors to choose from, silk robes come in many different types of floral designs that you can choose from. You can choose to have different flowered silk robes or the same ones. Your ladies will be thrilled by the floral designs, as you know ladies love flowers!
- Lace bridal robes – Silk and satin go very well with lace detail. This robe makes your ladies feel truly valued and treated well. Lace fabric has a way of making ladies feel appreciated and looking beautiful. The lace details are commonly added to the arms and hems of the robes.
- Kimono bridesmaids’ robes – Kimonos are popular with many bridesmaids because they are comfy and fit snuggly. Most ladies prefer the kimono design simply because they are stylish. They come in different colors that you can choose to fit your wedding theme colors as well as match with one another.
- Cotton bridal robes – For all the cotton fabric lovers, there is good news for you. Cotton bridal robes are easier to wash, especially if any makeup gets on them. Your ladies can rock them without any fear of stains because they easily wash away. You can either machine wash them or hand wash them!
- Waffle weave robes – These waffle weave robes are super beautiful and come in solid colors. They are made in simpler designs but you can pick from so many available colors that come in solid vibrant colors. These robes have pockets, making them feel all girly and comfy to be in.
Now the decision lies with you. The choice is left for you to make and make your time with your bridesmaids a wonderful time to remember! Matching colors do work well for most, but some unique brides prefer to mix and match. All of it is wonderful if it matches your wedding theme and colors.