Camping is one of those activities that never gets old. You love it when you’re a kid and you keep loving it when you have your own kids. There’s just something about sleeping outside, snuggled up in a sleeping bag and maybe a few pups, that just says relaxation. Maybe it’s the lack of Television, ringing phones and Video Games. Maybe it’s just the fresh air. Either way, we love camping and were very excited to get this Teepee tent from Wenzel!
About the Wenzel Shenanigan 8 Tent:
Grab your tribe and get ready to pow-wow! With the Shenanigan 8, all your campsite comrades can convene under the comfort of one teepee style tent. Easy 1 pole setup with fast feet make for a quick set up so you never miss a beat. Featuring 3 zippered windows, a nearly 8-foot high ceiling peak, mesh roof vents, and 2 guy out rear vents for hi-low air circulation, you’ll never find yourself with a case of cabin fever. Four convenience built-in pockets for quick access to a headlamp, book or camera—no matter where your sleeping bag is laid out.
Super Easy Set Up!
Some tents you spend more time figuring out how to set them up than actually sleeping in them. With the Wenzel Shenanigan 8 set up was quick and easy! My son read the instructions and then told me how to do it. First we took the tent out of the bag and stretched it out flat. We used the metal stakes to anchor the corners. Then J assembled the Teepee pole. He went inside the tent and hooked it into the top and bottom brackets and that was it! Other than tying out the windows, we were done! It was so easy!
Check out how easy it was to set up:
My Favorite Features of the Wenzel Teepee Tent:
- Super easy set up!
- It’s 8 feet high in the middle so you can stand up! No more crouching over or sitting down to change your clothes!
- I has plenty of windows and vents for maximum air circulation.
- The door has a zippered screen section with roll back flaps. These are easy to secure up and easy to put down and velcro them together for more privacy.
- We all love the pockets inside the tent. They are the perfect place to put your book, glasses, or flash light. I hate waking up in the dark and not knowing where anything is. With these pockets, I know right where to reach to find my flashlight!
- It’s colorful and fun! We had a teepee style tent before and we always get lots of compliments on it. When people find out how easy it is to set up, they all want to know where we got it.
Don’t leave your pups at home this year. The Shenanigan 8 is plenty big enough for you and your pups. If your dogs are like ours, they generally sleep on top of you or your feet, so they don’t take up any extra room. AND, they keep you warm when you wake up chilly from the damp morning air.
If you are a camping enthusiast, be sure to check out Wenzel’s Tribute Collection HERE. It has a great selection of vintage inspired tents, chairs, sleeping bags and more. If you need sleeping bags and pads, you can find those on Wenzelco.com as well.