Tick Talk 2 Will Give You Peace of Mind!
As a mom of 2 young children, my biggest fear in life is my child getting lost. No matter where we are, the grocery store, the mall or the park. It’s something we don’t like to think about, but there are many things we can do to protect our children. Even children a little older, when they’re at school you can know that they are there and safe. You can never be too overprotective these days so I am happy to introduce a great new way to always stay in touch with your child throughout the day.
Tick Talk 2 is a watch phone designed for kids ages 4-12. Now, you may be thinking that kids don’t have a need to a “phone” at such a young age, but I am here to tell you that the benefits of this watch phone are outstanding.
About Tick Talk 2
TickTalk 2 is the 2nd generation of the kid’s wrist phone with locator. It comes with the newest technology, a more user friendly App with amazing new functions. It allows you to add and track multiple watches under the same account. The Things To Do alerts is a useful tool to help your child build a routine around their different activities. This helps your child to reinforce good habits and learn time management.
Features Of Tick Talk 2
- Things to do: You can choose from 50 options of “things to do” which are tasks and responsibilities for your child to complete. You can set the ones you want based on their age . Foy my son, I like to make sure he brushes his teeth and cleans up his toys everyday.
- Phone Calls: Two-way communication between your phone and the TickTalk, just like on a regular cell phone! Additional Feature: You may store up to 13 contacts.
- 3 – Way Locator: The TickTalk 2 uses GPS / Wifi / LBS 3-way locator to provide an accurate location for indoors and outdoors in real time.
- History Route: Track where your child has been by playing back the historical route by choosing the dates and time frames you want to see! One of our most unique features.
- Compatibility: It works with all iPhones and Android cell phones.
- Text Message: One-way text message capability strictly from the App to the TickTalk 2.
- Voice Message: Two-way voice messaging between the TickTalk 2 and the App. Your child can send a voice message from their TickTalk 2 to the entire family network you set up!
- SOS: If your child is in trouble, he/she can hold the SOS button for 3 seconds to call the preset phone number.
- Super Hearing: This feature gives the Administrator the “Super Hearing” ability to hear everything that is going on around your child! Once activated in the App the TickTalk 2 will prompt you to enter a number where the TickTalk 2 can reach you, the Administrator can hear what’s going on but the watch will be in silent mode.
- Steps: The TickTalk 2 has a built-in pedometer to count steps. Parents can set challenging fitness goals for their kids. Help kids feel better, look better and improve their overall health and fitness!
- Firewall: When the TickTalk firewall is ON, TickTalk can make or receive phone calls from the preset contacts ONLY.
I love the fact that I can see where my son is no matter what. Safety is the number priority at Tick Talk. It was designed so that no one can contact your child on their phone except for the people you have designated to do so. They also only have access to communicate with the contacts preset in their phone, so no worrying about them talking to strangers. I’d have to say that my favorite feature is the Super Hearing feature. This lets me listen to the watch’s end without anyone knowing that I’m listening. So in case of an emergency, I would be able to hear what was going on. Or just listening in to make sure that my son is safe and happy.
If you’re looking for a way to be able to connect with your child no matter where either of you are, Tick Talk 2 is a great way to achieve that. Smart phones are the new way of constant communication. So while giving your child a mobile device may seem far fetch, know that it will protect them while also giving them a sense of responsibility.
*Please note that some areas do not have indoor coverage. Please check map to see coverage in your area*
Connect with Tick Talk 2 on social media