Do your children believe in the Easter Bunny? Do they wake up to a basket full of candy or other goodies? Chocolate bunnies and candy eggs are the most popular Easter candy, followed quickly by solid milk chocolate eggs. My children would all agree with those statistics and they are excited to help prepare our baskets.
R.M. Palmer Company has been crafting fun, seasonal chocolate novelties since 1948. Today, the R.M. Palmer Company is the 25th largest confectioner in North America and the 82nd largest confectioner in the world. From its headquarters in West Reading, PA, Palmer’s 850 dedicated employees design, produce, package and ship more than 500 unique items to retail locations throughout North America – making Palmer one of America’s largest and most innovative confectioners.
R.M. Palmer is introducing several new hollow bunnies and confections for Easter 2018. With a reputation as the leader in seasonal hollow chocolate, the company continues to provide innovative chocolate novelties for all consumers and retail channels with their new Easter lineup, which includes:
- Selfie Bunnies – 10 oz. boy and girl hollow milk chocolate bunnies are ready for their “selfie” photos – get in on the selfie and social media phenomenon. Cutout props on-pack help capture the perfect selfie moment that will support a national “Sweet Selfie” consumer sweepstakes (#sweetselfie).
- Nibbles – 8 oz. hollow milk chocolate bunny proudly holds an enormous chocolate carrot and is the perfect addition to your Easter basket.
- Flopsy – 14 oz. adorable floppy-eared, milk chocolate hollow bunny that no one can resist.
- Lil’ Flopsy – The proud little sibling to Flopsy, this 5 oz. Double Crisp® bunny is chocolaty smooth and crisp n’ crunchy! A great way to say Happy Easter!
- Caramel Big Bunny Bites – A 4-pack of delicious chocolaty eggs with soft caramel centers adds a new flavor option to the existing flavors of Peanut Butter and Smooth & Creamy Big Bunny Bites. Each egg is 1 oz.
- Eggword’s Eggs – A whopping 32 oz. bag of assorted Smooth & Creamy eggs…Wow! 2 pounds! Have fun spelling names or Easter messages with these yummy eggs foiled with bright festive letters. Available in 32 oz. lay-down or stand up gusset bags containing 94 letters.
My little ones love everything Easter. From buying new outfits to preparing our baskets; we have a huge gathering. Today I had two helpers while making baskets for some of the family.
Colton was quick to point out the chocolate bunnies he wanted. He really loved the Selfie Bunny and wanted to make sure it was in his basket! We even took a selfie with his bunny so we could participate in the national “Sweet Selfie” consumer sweepstakes by posting a social media photo and sharing with the hastag #sweetselfie.
Allie had a harder time making her selections, but when you are just one year old, too many options can be challenging. Wait..I am a lot older than that and I had a hard time making my choices in which chocolates I wanted to have in my basket too!
Our family celebrates Easter both as a religious holiday and as a time to gather together as a family. Everyone gets a basket with a few goodies and then we have a massive egg hunt. The little ones hunt for eggs with candy in them while the older ones have a special cash egg hunt. Our Easter day is spent enjoying lots of chocolate, good food, and fellowship with friends and family.
This year, R.M. Palmer Company candies will be a hit at our house and should be at yours too! You can order yours online or find out where you can purchase it locally here. Simply enter your zip code to see what local retailers carry the R.M. Palmer Chocolates and Candies.
We’ve added R.M. Palmer Company to our 2018 Easter Gift Guide! Check it out here!