The Power AirFryer Oven Will Be Your New Favorite Way To Cook!
For as long as I can remember, I have always enjoyed baking more than I’ve liked to cook. Maybe it’s waiting for the big ole oven to pre heat or just because I love sweets way more than anyone should. Don’t get me wrong, there are some meals I don’t mind cooking. But I will admit that I usually loath cooking meals each day. As a mom, I am summoned to prepare at least 3 meals a day and it’s my least favorite chore.
With the Power AirFryer Oven, I now LOVE to cook anything and everything that I can! This oven can do practically anything and it’s so simple! Just picture a tiny but powerful little oven that fries food the healthy way. It’s not intimidating at all, which is why I love it so much. It’s fast cooking power can cook, bake, or dehydrate pretty much whatever you can think of. It comes with so many different cooking tools and 3 different recipe books, which makes it so much fun!
Features Of The Power AirFryer Oven
- Fast & Easy 1-Touch Cooking
- 3 Layers of Air Flow Racks = Cook 3 Different Foods at One Time w/ 360° Air Crisp Circulation
- Easy to Read Digital Touchscreen
- Drip Tray Catches Fat & Oil – Fewer Calories & Less Fat!
- Dehydrate Jerky, Fruit, Veggies & More
- Dishwasher Safe Accessories
- 1700 Watts
- Cooks Up to 400°
- 7-in-1 Cooking Features
- Choose 6 or 8 qt.
So after getting this thing out of the box and plugging in I thought, man there are a lot of parts. I didn’t think I was going to be able to figure it out but I shortly realized that the parts weren’t to put together but accessories that I could use to cook with. I whipped out the recipe guides and realized how simple it was going to be. So I went to the store and grabbed some things I needed for a dinner recipe. I chose to try salmon with zucchini fries and little apple pies for dessert. It’s something the whole family would love and per the recipe, wasn’t going to take long at all! I got home and prepared the items to go in the oven, here are the recipes I did.
- 2 one pound pieces of fresh salmon
- Lightly season with salt, pepper and freshly squeezed lemon
- Place salmon onto the Air Flow Racks
- Press the Shrimp Button, increase the temperature to 330 degrees to begin cooking cycle
- When salmon flakes, its ready to serve
- 4 medium zucchini, cut into sticks
- Beat 4 eggs
- 2 cups of seasons breadcrumbs
- Dip zucchini in egg and then into breadcrumbs
- Place battered sticks onto the Air Flow Racks
- Press the French Fry Button, Set timer for 10min to begin cooking cycle
Mini Apple Pies
- 2 sheets of store bought pie dough
- 1 cup of apple pie filling
- 1 egg beaten for egg wash
- Raw sugar for garnish
- Cut dough into 4 rectangles from each sheet of dough (making 8 rectangles)
- Place 1/4 of pie filling onto center of 4 of the rectangles, top with other 4 rectangles
- Seal edges with a fork, make tiny slits for venting
- Brush with egg wash and sprinkle with raw sugar
- Set temp for 360 degrees and set timer for 16 min
- Cook until golden brown
- Top with a scoop of vanilla ice cream (optional)
I have to say that dinner was such a hit that night! My family ate up everything, not leaving a crumb! My kids loved the zucchini fries, that were a better alternative than french fries. The apple pies were SO easy and FAST! It was nice because they were just a small little pie, which saved us from over indulging. Cleaning is so easy also, which is really important to me.
Some Other Kid Friendly Recipes
My kids love to eat chicken nuggets, so we usually have a bag of frozen nuggets in the freezer. The regular oven seems to take forever to preheat, and then cooking them seems to take a while, too. With the Power Airfryer Oven, I can toss the frozen nuggets into the Rotating Mesh Basket. Touch the Rotisserie setting and set the temperature at 390 degrees and set the timer for about 12 minutes (depending on how many I’m making). The mesh basket ensures the all the nuggets are cooked crispy and evenly while it slowly turns while cooking.
We’ve also made grilled cheese, because who doesn’t love a good grilled cheese sandwich! This was really simple! Take your bread and butter one side each like normal. Put your sandwich together with buttered side out, place on the Air Flow Rack and set temp for 360 degrees for 7 minutes. The higher up you put the rack, the crispier the top will be. Voilà! No flipping or greasing a pan!
It has been so much fun cooking and baking with my new Power AirFryer Oven! I try to come up with new recipes everyday to make with it. It’s like having a new toy! If you’re a busy mom with a busy family, this oven will make your life so much easier! And even if you’re not a fan of “cooking” in general, I promise you will enjoy cooking with this! Note: For information on where to buy the best air fryers, use this post from Honest Product Reviews. They go over all the good and bad parts of having an air fryer.
Be Social! Follow Power Airfryer!
See this product and many more on our 2018 Easter Gift Guide!