In many countries, ink drawings have a very long history among artists. Their expressive power, covering properties, resistance to ageing as well as the possibility of combining them with many other painting techniques have always made this medium interesting for artists and graphic designers. Faber-Castell has brought together all of the advantages of drawing in Indian ink in a modern and uncomplicated disposable pen – the PITT artist pen. The high-quality brush point works both straight and bent without breaking. While the light colours are transparent and, thus, well-suited to varnishing techniques, the dark colours have good covering qualities. PITT artist pens have unsurpassed light-fastness and the individual colours are marked with an asterisk-based code.
Here are the pens and pencils from Faber-Castell that have got my creative mojo going:
- 6 Pitt Hand Writing Set
- 4 Hand Writing Set
- Starter Set Hand Lettering
- 4 Pitt Metallic Artist Pens
- Watercolor Pencils Tin of 12
- High quality pigments of unsurpassed light-fastness and brilliance
- Pigments dissolve completely when brushed with water
- Smooth color stroke
- Break-resistant due to special bonding process
- 12 colors in a metal tin
Did you know?
- The ink won’t dry out! The shafts and caps of Faber-Castell markers and fibre-tip pens are made of polypropylene (PP) to protect them from drying out quickly. Their ink will last for years.
- The colored pencils are break-resistant- they are made with a special bonding process!
- The pens are odor-free, acid-free, pH neutral
- These pens are perfect for making Valentine’s Day cards for your sweetheart. Don’t laugh at my fun Valentine’s Day Card- my hubby loved it!
More info about the Hand Lettering Starter Set:
- All you need for hand lettering: a graphite pencil for preliminary sketches, Pitt Artist Pens Fineliner for outlines, fine details and decorations as well as Pitt Artist Pens with Brush nib for lettering, swings and fill-in´s
- 9 pieces in a set: 5 Pitt Artist Pen B = Brush nib (black 199, Warm grey V 274, Warm grey III 272, cold grey IV 233, cold grey I 230), 1 Fineliner S = 0.3 mm (black 199), 1 Fineliner 1.5 mm (black 199), 1 Castell 9000 B with eraser tip, 1 metal sharpener
- Developed with professional Handlettering artists
- Ideal for creative Letterings and Letter Art
- Including a hand lettering guide with instructions and many tips