The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free
Doing laundry has never been my favorite chore. But, Best Buy has some amazing Washers and Dryers that might make me change my mind!
Why should you buy ENERGY STAR® Washers and Dryers at Best Buy?
Make laundry better with ENERGY STAR – better for your clothes, better for you and your family, better for the environment.
- Better for you – ENERGY STAR certified clothes washers and dryers save energy, which means that you will save on energy bills. Many are also equipped with advanced features that make cleaning and drying easier and more effective.
- Better for the environment – Saving energy means that ENERGY STAR certified washers and dryers help protect the climate, which means that your kids and the planet will benefit for years to come.
- Better for your clothes – ENERGY STAR clothes washers use a variety of sophisticated cleaning methods that are gentler on your clothes, while ENERGY STAR clothes dryers use less heat and sensor drying which reduces wear and tear on clothes from over drying.
Sustainability at Best Buy
Best Buy is committed to positively impacting the environment and its communities. Best Buy provides their customers with a wide assortment of sustainable products. This includes offering a large selection of energy-efficient products, including ENERGY STAR certified electronics and appliances.
When you buy a new ENERGY STAR certified washer or dryer, you can feel good about your purchase. These products are certified to save energy compared with standard models. That means you save on your utility bill while helping to protect the planet. And when it comes to laundry, ENERGY STAR certified products are better for your clothes.
Learn More about buying ENERGY STAR Appliances at Best Buy HERE! Be sure to click the image below to watch the fun video.
About ENERGY STAR Washers:
Clothes washers that have earned the ENERGY STAR use 25% less energy and approximately 45% less water than standard models.
- A new ENERGY STAR certified clothes washer will save you about $45 a year on your utility bills compared to a standard model.
- Over the lifetime of the product, an ENERGY STAR certified clothes washer saves:
- 1,100 kWh and more than 2.5 million BTUs of natural gas,
- 33,000 gallons of water,
- $490 over the product’s lifetime.
Did you know: If all clothes washers sold in the U.S. were ENERGY STAR certified, we would save more than $4 billion each year and prevent more than 19 billion pounds of carbon pollution annually. This is equal to the emissions from 1.7 million vehicles.
My Favorite Features:
High spin speeds– Efficient motors spin clothes two to three times faster to extract more water. Less moisture in the clothes means less time in the dryer and less energy spent drying clothes.
Long live your clothes– Front-load and advanced top-load clothes washers’ sophisticated wash systems use a variety of methods to lift and tumble your laundry, lengthening the life of often-washed items. Additionally, because they are so gentle, many models can safely clean silk, wool and other hand-washables.
About ENERGY STAR Dryers:
Clothes dryers that have earned the ENERGY STAR use approximately 20% less energy than standard models.
Did you know: If all clothes dryers sold in the U.S. were ENERGY STAR certified, the energy cost savings would grow to more than $1.5 billion each year and 22 billion pounds of annual carbon pollution would be prevented. This is equal to the emissions from 2 million vehicles.
My Favorite Features:
Low Heat Setting– Longer drying cycles on a low heat setting use less energy. When you purchase an ENERGY STAR certified clothes dryer, look for the cycle that uses the least amount of energy, sometimes known as the “energy-saving” selection.
Steam Cycles– Many ENERGY STAR dryers also include convenient features, such as a steam cycle that can help save time on ironing clothes by preventing wrinkles.
Check out ENERGY STAR Washers and Dryers on Best Buy HERE.