The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free.
WOW! Now you can raid the fridge without air conditioning the kitchen! How cool is that? LG has a new line of Refrigerators that let you view what’s IN the fridge without opening the door! If you are looking to remodel your kitchen, be sure to check out LG’s InstaView Refrigerator!
LG’s InstaView™ Door-in-Door® refrigerators’ tinted glass panel lets you simply knock twice to view and select items inside without even having to open the door. Not only is this a cool feature, but more importantly, it is a HUGE money-saver! The fun, “Knock twice” feature illuminates contents, allowing you to see inside without letting cold air out.
Other great features with this fridge include the ability to place your more popular items in front and accessible (door-in-door feature). This gives you the ability to move the items that your family frequently takes right up front for quick access. They can also see if you are out of things, without standing there for minutes at a time, searching for something that isn’t even there.
Other amazing features:
- The most popular items are kept in front and easily accessible with the door-in-door feature
- It has a satin-smooth, warm and sophisticated finish and resists fingerprints and smudges- as a mom, fingerprints and smudges never end!
- With up to 30 cubic feet of usable space in these super-capacity refrigerators, you have more than enough room to store a generous amount of food for your family’s needs.
- ColdSaver™ Panel reduces cold air loss to extend the freshness of food
- Energy efficient – saves on utility bills by reducing time spent choosing items with the door open- I’m sure if you have kids, they love to spend time just staring into the refrigerator- even if they just looked for something 10 minutes ago.
What do you think about this new fridge? To learn more about LG’s InstaView™ Door-in-Door® refrigerator, go HERE.