Set Sail with the Playmobil Cruise Ship
There are few toys that bridge the gap between age and gender. Toys that are repeatedly chosen. Toys that stand the test of time. Playmobil has stolen the hearts of boys and girls for ages, and I suspect it won’t stop any time soon!
Since 1974, PLAYMOBIL® toys, created by Hans Beck, have become a classic throughout children’s playrooms, with play themes ranging from a pirate ship to a children‘s hospital. Approximately 3 billion of the beloved play figures with the iconic smile have been produced since then, sparking imaginative play for children all over the world. Around 30 different play themes are distributed in approx. 100 countries worldwide. Both parents and educators recognize PLAYMOBIL®’s award-winning toys as a benchmark for high-value, quality play products.
We recently received the Cruise Ship Playset from Playmobil. I really wish I would’ve taken a picture of my daughters eyes when she saw the box… The box was huge and so were her eyes!! 🙂 Things only got better as we started pulling pieces out of the box to put the Cruise Ship together. You just can’t beat the quality and attention to detail with every piece from this fabulous company! I love companies that encourage kids to use their hands and their imaginations. There’s no telling the places my princess will travel to with this cruise ship!
About the Playmobil Cruise Ship Playset:
- Relax in your spacious guestroom, complete with beds, a sitting area and private bathroom
- Simply pull out the lower deck for easy access and, in doing so, reveal a staircase leading to the upper deck
- The top deck offers a great place for sunbathing, thanks to the lounge chair and open-air seating area
- When you’re done relaxing in the sun, glide down the slide into the refillable pool below or stop by the restaurant for a snack
- Upgrade the lifeboat with the PLAYMOBIL Underwater Motor (7350 — sold separately) or integrate the Singer with Stage (9165 — sold separately) for an even bigger vacation experience
- Includes 3 adult figures, 2 child figures, life boat, lounge chairs, luggage, furniture, food, beverages and tons of other accessories
- Dimensions: 29.1″ x 14.2″ x 8.3″
- WARNING: Choking Hazard — Small parts — Not for children under 3 years
My little lady sat down with the box and had the entire Cruise Ship ready to set sail in under an hour. I have a feeling the amount of playtime she enjoys with this piece from Playmobil will be exponentially greater than assembly time!
Get your Ship at your local WalMart or on Line HERE!