EasyKicks with NIKE
EasyKicks with Nike takes the hassle out of back to school shoe shopping and still has the kids excited to get new shoes whenever they need them. I signed up last month for my step daughter Bry. She was gone on vacation so I looked at her older shoes and took a guess at what size shoe she would now need for back to school. The good thing about needing to guess at the new shoe size? If the shoes didn’t fit or if she just wasn’t happy with the pair that I chose we could easily send them back, at no extra charge, and she can pick out another pair.
How it works:
1. Sign up for an EasyKicks account.
2. Set up a profile for each child that you will be getting shoes for.
3. Pick a pair of shoes. They will be sent to you in 3-5 business days by mail.
4. Your child can decide if they really want that pair or not. Or try them on and be sure they actually fit.
5. If the shoes don’t fit or an exchange is needed just put them in the EasyKicks bag (included) and send it back.
6. Let your child wear the shoes until a new pair is needed.
7. Send back the dirty, worn out pair and choose a new pair to be replaced.
Why send back the dirty, worn out shoes? If they are reusable EasyKicks will donate the shoes to children in need. If the shoes are not able to be worn again they are sent to Nike Grind and turned in to playground and sports fields. Have extra shoes that the kids have outgrown? You can send those to EasyKicks in the recycle bag as well. The recycle bag is a prepaid envelope so sending back shoes is always at no extra cost to you.
Luckily Bry was happy with the pink Nike’s I chose for her and they fit so we didn’t have to send this pair back just yet. Once she’s done with them or she out grows them we’ll send them back and probably pick out a pair of Chucks. We both love our Converse shoes and EasyKicks offers not only Nike but Converse shoes as well!
School starts for us in 2 weeks so it’s a great time to get started with EasyKicks and have an account for throughout the year for when her feet grow again and she needs a new pair. No need for us to load all four kids up to take them shoe shopping. I’m loving EasyKicks with Nike!
Check out all of the other back to school products in the Mom Does Reviews Back to School Guide.