Sponsored by K9 Sport Sack and Hosted by Miss Molly Says
Our dogs LOVE to go anywhere with us- especially hiking! I wish they made one of these for ME to ride in!
Little Bit loves her K9 Sport Sack! She can now enjoy being with her humans and the rest of the pack for fun activities that sometimes forced her to stay at home because of her size. Be sure and read about Little Bit’s new adventures in Miss Molly Says’ full review here.
About K9 Sport Sack Air
When they created the K9 Sport Sack, they also wanted to create new experiences for you and your dog. The K9 Sport Sack is a forward facing dog backpack because they want your dog to experience what you do, and it’s ergonomically correct for you and your dog’s body. Whether that’s going on a bike ride, walking around the city, hiking up a mountain or simply enjoying an afternoon, you never have to leave your dog behind or worry about you or your dogs comfort while doing so. You’re sure to turn a few heads as well!
Check out the PAWSOME fun you and your dog can have!
The K9 Sport Sack Air has new and improved features!
- Fully ventilated sides allowing 100% more ventilation to keep your dog cool
- Safety D-ring for collar hook-up
- Adjustable dual side pockets – perfect for water bottle and doggie treats
- Upgraded easy-pull zipper
- K9 Whistle Clip
- Mesh lined foamtek slotted shoulder straps to keep you cool and comfortable
- Stronger 20mm thick bottom rest pad to keep your dog comfortable
- Light reflecting adjustable sternum strap
- Velcro soft side for custom name tags, safety lights etc.
The K9 Sport Sack comes in sizes X-Small, Small, Medium, and Large. While they don’t recommend for dogs over 30 lbs, the K9 Sport Sack has been tested over 55 lbs.
ENTER TO WIN!
TWO lucky readers will win a
K9 Sport Sack Air in choice of size and color!
Giveaway ends 3/8/17 at 11:59 pm ET! Open to US residents 18+ and older.
Enter using the Rafflecopter form below.
Be sure to return tomorrow to complete the daily entries!