Need some great gift ideas for your Sweetheart this Valentine’s Day? Check out GourmetGiftBaskets.com!
With a cuddly teddy bear and an abundance of delicious chocolate treats, this Valentine’s Day gift basket is the perfect way to let someone know you care. Enjoy slow-melting truffles, sweet chocolate covered cherries, crisp cookies and more in a gorgeously packed basket. Send some love today!
What’s in the Basket:
- Teddy Bear – Assorted Colors – This soft and cuddly teddy bear is made from plush fabric and adorned with a silk bow.
- (2) Lindt Truffles – Assorted Flavors – The ultimate smooth melting chocolate delight with a crisp shell and creamy, gooey center in a variety of flavors.
- (2) Ghiradelli Squares – Assorted Flavors – Intense, slow-melting chocolate wrapped around a selection of incredible fillings.
- Chocolate Wafer Petites by Dolcetto – .7 oz – Elegant pillow-shaped mini-wafer cookies stuffed with a rich 100% cocoa cream.
- Chocolate Wafer Rolls by Fusion Gourmet – .9 oz. – Light, crispy, and absolutely decadent thin cookies rolled around sweet and soft milk chocolate.
- Milk Chocolate Sea Salt Caramels by Sanders – .5 oz. – These delectable milk chocolate covered caramels are the perfect treat.
- Chocolate Covered Cherries by Annalie’s Chocolates – 4 oz. – Sweet and tangy cherries smothered in a creamy milk chocolate coating.
- Chocolate Chip Cookies by Kimball Lake Bakery – 4 oz. – Delightful mini-chocolate chip cookies that are perfect for sharing.
- Chocolate Wafer Rolls by Dolcetto – 4.4 oz. – Delicately rolled European-style wafers that are generously filled with creamy chocolate.
- Double Dipped Peanuts by Old Dominion Peanut Company – 3 oz. – Delicious crunchy peanuts gently dipped in a chocolaty coating.
- Dark Chocolate with Sea Salt & Almonds by Endangered Species – .7 oz. – Dark chocolate surrounds premium crunchy almonds.
You can’t go wrong with a basket full of chocolate! I know it didn’t take my boys and me long to devour all the goodies in this basket! I think they would have eaten the Teddy Bear if he even smelled like chocolate!
We did have a few favorites in the basket! My favorite- my ultimate favorite chocolate is Lindt Chocolate Truffles. I had to hide those from the boys. SHHH.. I also loved both of the chocolate wafer rolls. They reminded me of sugar cones filled with chocolate.
My hubby loved the Double Dipped Peanuts and the Dark Chocolate with Sea Salt and almonds. He wouldn’t share the Dark Chocolate with sea salt!
My son couldn’t really decide which goodies were his favorite. I did notice that he ate more of the Chocolate Covered Cherries than we did. He loved the Wafer rolls too.
Overall, this basket is the perfect gift for any chocolate lover in your life!
Show your affections in the sweetest way possible: with these adorable Valentine’s Day cake pops. Balls of rich, moist cake are hand dipped into baths of rich Belgian chocolate and then elegantly decorated with festive sprinkles, a candy drizzle, and heart shaped candies.
GourmetGiftBaskets.com was founded in 2002 with family values and the desire to provide exceptional gifts for all of life’s special occasions. Through years of working in his family’s flower shop in New Hampshire, President & CEO Ryan Abood naturally realized an opportunity to provide handmade, high quality gift baskets. What began with two family members in the basement of a flower shop has exploded into a multi-million dollar company recognized multiple times by Inc.500, Internet Retailer, Enterprise Bank, and more, while still remaining true to its core values of exceptional gourmet ingredients handcrafted with care. As this entrepreneurial family spirit continues in the next generation with the birth of the youngest Abood last spring, this proud family business will continue to exceed gourmet gifting expectations.
What could be better than chocolate covered cake on a stick? Having 10 of them!! We loved the chocolate covering on the pops! The milk chocolate covered pop with the sprinkles were my favorite- they had chocolate cake in the middle. The boys weren’t very impressed with the cake inside the pops. They said they tasted like donuts, not cake.
Depending on what you are looking for, Cake Pops are a fun gift for that sweets lover in your life!
Be sure to follow GourmetGiftBaskets.com on Social Media:
We have added GourmetGiftBaskets.com to our SWEET Valentine’s Day Gift Guide!