Tired of the same skin care routine that is not providing the results you’ve been seeking? Allow me to introduce you to Alpha Skin Care!
About Alpha Skin Care
Alpha Skin Care products, formerly known as Alpha Hydrox Skin Care, feature single natural ingredients (AHAs and Retinols) that actually work to improve the function and the appearance of skin.
Alpha Skin Care has an extensive line of products that help rejuvenate your skin making it smoother, healthier and look younger. Let’s face it, as we age our skin begins to show the years and wisdom 😉 with deep lines, wrinkles and sometimes dark spots. Think about your face, neck, and hands. They are exposed to the elements continually and are the first to tell your age! I am happy to share that there is a solution. Take back your youthful appearance with Alpha Skin Care!
After only 3 days of using these products, my ten-year-old son said, “Mom your face isn’t red anymore. It’s white and looks even.” I must admit, that impressed me from the start!
One of the key ingredients that work the “magic” is Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHA). Simply put, they are natural skin exfoliants that are made from fruit acids. AHAs work to loosen dead skin cells, leading the way for newer cells to be produced, in turn making you look fabulous!
Another key ingredient used in Alpha Skin Care is Retinols, which is another name for vitamin A. Retinols help to repair damaged cells, improve skin discoloration, and prevent wrinkles by increasing collagen production.
Alpha Skin Care AHA Anti-Aging Treatment Products
- Contain glycolic Alpha Hydroxy Acid, clinically proven to help prevent & reverse the signs of damaged and aging skin
- Are formulated with the ideal percentages of glycolic AHAs at the most effective pH levels to actually rejuvenate skin
- Help to improve the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and creases
- Improve skin’s tone and refine texture
- Help unclog pores
- Carry a higher cost benefit and offer more value than similar brands
As you read previously, I was and still am impressed. Those deep lines between my eyes and around my mouth have faded after a few weeks of use. As my son mentioned, my skin tone is even without discolorations and bumps. The dark spots under my eyes have lightened and I can see a noticeable difference!
Having combination skin has proven to be a challenge in the past. Especially since I still have occasional breakouts at 42, I didn’t want to over dry my skin and encourage even more wrinkles. I can honestly say with Alpha Skin Care I have found balance!
My Alpha Skin Care Regimen Consist of
- Gentle Cleansing Refreshing pH balanced Face Wash
- Enhanced Facial Moisturizer with Vitamins and Green Tea – SPF 15
- Nourishing Ey Cream with soothing hydration
- Dual Action Skin Lightener that provides even skin tone
- Essential Renewal Lotion that helps dimish fine lines and wrinkles
In addition, I also sampled Essential Renewal Gel that is Oil-free and Enhanced Wrinkle Repair Cream with .15% Retinol. All of these products are designed to nurture your skin and enhance the renewal process. I can’t find anything negative to mention. It has been a pleasure reviewing all of these products!
No matter what skin type you have, dry, oily, normal or combination, there is a skin care solution for you!
Want to try Alpha for yourself?
Use Code: ALPHA17 at checkout to receive 25% off your entire purchase.
No minimum purchase required! The code expires March 31st, 2017.
Shipping for purchases over $25 is always free!