Watch Your Kids Grow With smarTrike Dazzle 5 in 1!
When you have young kids it seems that no matter what, they grow out of everything way too fast. Whether it’s clothing, shoes, car seats, or toys. They will grow through their clothes like weeds, and their interest in toys will change right before your very eyes. I am a huge fan of products that can grow with my child through many stages of their growth.
The smarTrike Dazzle 5 in 1 is one thing I cannot live without! In this family we love going on walks, especially now that Fall has finally graced us with its beautiful weather. With the recommended ages being from 10 months-3 years old, this trike will sure get some great use out of it.
The 5 Stages
- Stage 1 – From 10 months: Reclining Seat sleep mode, allows your precious cargo to sleep comfortably and securely with our high backed seat and safety bar.
- Stage 2 – From 10 months: Stroller Mode, your child can safely use the foot rests and sit up comfortably in the padded seat.
- Stage 3 – From 18 months: Guided Trike, when your child can sit upright on their own, simply remove the safety bar, allowing your child the feel of independence and a more comfortable ride while still having the security of the multi point safety belt.
- Stage 4 – From 24 months: Training Trike, turn the Dazzle into a training trike, allowing your child to learn how to pedal by themselves, develop motor skills and gain confidence while you’re still in control.
- Stage 5 – from 30 months: Classic Trike, remove the parent handle, turning the Dazzle into an independent trike which your child pedals and steers on their own
One of my favorite features is that I can change the option to the front wheel being controlled by my daughter, back to being controlled by me. Simply adjust the front wheel by pushing the red transition button to the right. This will keep it in “stroller mode” which you will want to do for the first few stages. It makes maneuvering much easier when pushing it because sometimes my daughter cant quite petal on her own yet. But I love to have the option to change it whenever she is ready to.
When she is ready to start pedaling on her own, it’s time to switch to “trike mode”. You just press the red button and turn the wheel until you hear a “click.” This will activate the handlebar for steering. Then, I can push the clutch in so she can begin using the pedals. When it’s time for her to fully control the trike, I just remove the parent handle to complete the transformation. It’s all really simple!
Let’s talk about the storage, because this is always an important feature for me when going for walks. There is a little zip up compartment at the top that is sure to fit all your small stuff, such as a phone or your keys. There is also a larger zip up compartment at the bottom to hold any larger things you may have with you. There is a cup holder for your child’s drink. And most noteworthy for me and my daughter, a play phone that is attached by a string and a holder for that as well.
I always seem to have so much stuff to lug with me when we go for a walk. There’s drinks for everyone, usually a snack, my cell phone, my keys, toys, and sometimes blankets. Did I forget anything? Probably so, but check out the storage and other great features.
The smarTrike Quilt Dazzle 5-in-1 Trike – Purple Features
- Luxurious quilted fabrics with fine detailing
- Padded reclining seat for naps on-the-go
- Patented Touch Steering® technology for easy maneuvering
- Red navigator button for easy transition from stroller mode to trike mode
- Adjustable telescopic wide grip parent handle
I honestly cannot imagine going for walks any other way now. It’s so easy to push and my daughter absolutely loves the ride! I can’t wait to see her enjoy the other stages on the smarTrike as she grows. This would make any child happy for a birthday or Christmas present!
Be Social! Follow smarTrike!
See this product and many more on our 2016 Christmas Gift Guide!