Need an easy and delicious dessert idea?
Blissful Berry Cookie Dessert:
My family created a special afternoon while preparing our Blissful Berry Cookie Dessert! Who knew that making this fun dessert would end up being a fun memory for the whole family! My son loves to bake with me, my hubby loves to taste everything and he has the photographic skills to help as well!
- Frozen Berry Blend (30 oz)
- Package of Sugar Cookie mix
- 1 Egg
- 1 Stick of Butter
- 1 container of Honey Nut Whipped Cream Cheese (8 oz)
- 1 container of Cool Whip (thawed)
- Whipped cream
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees
- Mix the cookie mix with softened butter and one egg
- Press cookie mixture into a round pizza pan and bake for 12-15 minutes until it is a light, golden brown.
- Remove Cookie from the oven and let it cool for at least 45 minutes.
- While the cookie is cooling, make your cream cheese topping. Mix the Honey Nut Whipped Cream Cheese with Cool Whip and set aside.
- Sort the berries by color into a few bowls to make it easier to arrange on the cookie.
- When the cookie is cool, spread the cream cheese mixture on the top of the cookie.
- Arrange the berries any way that makes them look as delicious as they are. I sorted mine by color and used Strawberries and cherries in the middle, blackberries and blueberries next, then Strawberries around the edge.
- Don’t forget the whipped cream. (You may only want to add whipped cream to the section you will be eating, as it won’t look as pretty after it’s been in the refrigerator.)
- Serve and enjoy!
This recipe is so easy to make and very versatile. Next time, I’m going to make one with Peanut Butter, Chocolate and Reese’s Peanut Butter cups!
What kind of berries or toppings would you use for your Cookie Dessert?