This Will Be The Baby Item You Will Want To Splurge On!
When I became a mom for the first time, I think I lost the most sleep just making sure the baby was still breathing while he was sleeping. You have so many fears as a new parent and you do everything you can to make sure baby is always safe, even if it means you lose sleep. Now that I’ve had my second, those fears didn’t subside in the least.
But, since using the Wovenaire Crib Mattress, I have been able to put my fears at ease and finally get some sleep. This breathable mattress is a dream come true for every parent, not only because its breathable but because its…are you ready? Completely washable from cover to core. You can wash it as often as you’d like, just toss the cover in the washing machine. You can let it air dry or put it in the dryer on low heat. The inner core can be washed in the bathtub with mild soap and air dried.
Here are 3 important things that your baby is protected against when using Newton Wovenaire Crib Mattress
- Suffocation is the leading cause of injury-related death among children less than a year old. Conventional, waterproof mattresses are covered with an impermeable skin that prevents air circulation and increases the risk of suffocation.
- The revolutionary design of the Newton crib mattress allows a baby to breathe right through it. An independent, blind, scientific study demonstrated Newton’s significantly lower suffocation risk as compared to other crib mattresses. In fact, the most popular organic mattress had a suffocation risk 17 times higher than the Newton.
- The best crib mattress for temperature regulation – Pediatricians tell us that babies overheating at night is a real concern. The Wovenaire crib mattress allows air to circulate freely and body heat to dissipate. This keeps your baby from overheating and eliminates sweaty backs.
- Once again, Newton’s breathable design eliminates this risk by allowing air to circulate and body heat to dissipate. The result is a safer more comfortable sleeping environment for your littlest one.
Bacteria and Fungi
- Bacteria and fungi on a typical crib mattress surface expose your little one to infections and create the potential for respiratory problems.
- Newton is the only 100% washable crib mattress. Throw the cover in the washing machine and when necessary, clean its Wovenaire core in a bathtub or shower. Being able to wash the entire Newton crib mattress is the best possible way to eliminate bacteria build up. Additionally, Newton is Green Guard certified to be free of off gassing and toxic chemicals.
I have also noticed such a difference in my daughters sleeping patterns. She has been sleeping longer and much more sound. When I lay her down in her crib, I can feel just how soft and firm it is. She lays right down and snuggles off to sleep. I have noticed she takes a little bit longer naps, and sleeps a little later in the morning.
The safety of my children is always my number one priority, and this mattress makes my life a little less stressful. I don’t worry anymore when she sleeps a little longer than normal, because I know she’s just really comfortable! I don’t mind the little extra sleep myself! If you’re looking for the perfect crib mattress for your little one–the search is over!
Be Social! Follow Newton!
We have added the Newton Wovenaire Crib Mattress to our Virtual Baby Shower Gift Guide!