Soar Thru School with The JetPack from PlanetBox
It’s something you don’t really understand until you live it: Motherhood – it’s made up of long days (some longer than others) but such short years. Can it be? Is it really already time for me to hand my most prized possession over to a new teacher?!? One of my treasures is starting the year extra stylish, with a new JetPack Backpack and a Lunchbox kit thanks to Planetbox.
- “An exclusive docking station for storing your PlanetBox® flat. This unique, zippered compartment on the bottom of the JetPack makes your lunch easily accessible
- A roomy main compartment for storing books, binders and other large items.
- Multiple zippered pockets for organizing pencils, pens, and other small items
- Hidden zipper pocket to stash your phone or a wallet
- Two side pockets for your water bottle (perfectly fits our BottleRocket)”
I have to say one of our favorite features on this backpack is the compartment that holds the PlanetBox. Such a neat idea! Everything fits snuggly into one bag, freeing up hands to carry in those special projects or give that one last wave.
The straps on this Jetpack are extra wide with plenty of padding, giving lots of comfort even for those homework overload days.
PlanetBox Lunchbox Kit:
This lunch box kit has completely won this mama’s heart! Just like the JetPack Backpack, the workmanship on the PlanetBox is second to none. It has plenty of compartments to neatly hold anything you may need for a scrumptious lunch. The front of the bag sports a velcro slot and a pouch designed to perfectly hold your BottleRocket Water Bottle.
This is one of three sizes PlanetBox offers in their line of stainless steel lunchbox kits. This particular box is great for those of us who like a variety of food at a sitting. The Rover offers several compartments to help us really jazz up that lunch hour.
- “Holds nearly 4.5 cups of food, which happily satisfies most children and adults
- Great for variety and versatility
- Designated place for a little treat
- Each Rover includes 1 Big Dipper and 1 Little Dipper”
For those of us who have a picky eater or have to keep foods from touching, this is the only container you will ever need. Each food can have it’s own “little home” and won’t have to bother the “neighbors” at all! You can go here to check it out and see the variety of magnet designs you can customize it with.
If you’re like me, this is a bittersweet time of year. I absolutely have a blast with my kiddos when they are home for the summer, but also know that life is all about balance. So, I’ll bid this summer farewell with fond memories and anticipation of the many adventures the next few months will hold. I’m so grateful to companies like PlanetBox who put the extra effort into ensuring their products will serve our children well.
Head on over and check out the many options they offer in JetPack BackPacks and Lunch box kits. You will be glad you did!
We Support Project Backpack!
We have added PlanetBox to our Back to School Guide !