If you have ever bought one of those Variety Snack bags for chips, you most likely have one kind left over that no one eats. That’s what inspired this recipe! We had 8 bags of FunYuns- Onion Flavored Rings. I had some chicken breast tenders in the fridge and then I had an idea- make a crunch coating for the chicken- my own Shake N’ Bake.
Get ready, this is the easiest recipe ever!
- 1 lb+ of Chicken (I used Chicken breast tenders)
- 3 bags of FunYuns
- Open the FunYuns Bags to get the air out. Then use a Mallet or coffee cup to crunch the FunYuns into a crumb-like texture.
- Pour the FunYuns onto a plate.
- Wash your chicken pieces and while they are wet, press them into the FunYun Mixture- coating both sides heavily.
- Place coated chicken onto a greased baking sheet
- Bake at 375 for 20 to 30 minutes, until fully cooked and browned.
- Serve with your favorite side and salad and ENJOY!
What other chips or crackers have you used to coat chicken with? Let us know in the comments below!