Every summer I see friends posting great ideas for their family’s summer bucket list, but this year I have an idea for something better – a New Car Bucket List! My new car bucket list is packed full of twenty-five memory making opportunities you can make with a few friends and your new car! Some of the items on the list tell you to drive far, others can be completed in your own driveway! – All of them are a lot of fun! My favorite is probably a combination of 9, 11, 12, 13, and 21: Wearing clown makeup while dancing and singing at red lights and waving to passengers in passing cars. YES! See? This list is easy to get through; you can even combine tasks to knock an item off your bucket list faster!
What are you waiting for? Print my list and get started!
Directions: Complete the following tasks in any order or combination within one year of purchasing your new car. Check/mark completed tasks once complete.
Tip: Asking friends/family to join you makes the New Car Bucket List more fun!
- Travel on a historic state loop or National Parkway.
- Go Camping.
- Enjoy an evening at the drive in.
- Drive to the coast.
- Do a traditional “Sunday Drive.”
- Have a picnic at an overlook.
- Visit a drive-through park.
- Use your car in a parade.
- Take a week-long road trip.
- Motion for Semi Trucks to honk at you.
- Dance while stopped at a red light.
- Sing with the windows down.
- Wave to passengers in passing cars.
- Go to/enter a car show.
- Lay on your car under stars.
- Only make right turns for a day.
- Only make left turns for a day
- Learn to parallel park!
- Host Cruisin’ Karaoke.
- Drive your car in a motorcycle run (poker or memorial run).
- Wear clown makeup while driving – and wave at other cars.
- Cruise town with your (or a friend’s) dog.
- Fill trunk with flowers/gifts and pass out to strangers at an event.
- Buy a funky accessory for your car (keychain, fuzzy dice, etc.)
- Honk at car dealerships when you pass by!