It’s True! Real Men DO eat Quiche! If they can, so can your kids!
- Pie Crust
- 7 Eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- Shredded Cheese – 1/2 cup
- Bacon (pre-cooked) 8-10 slices
- Ham- 1/8 pound sliced
- Mrs. Dash
- Salt and Pepper
- Preheat Oven to 375 degrees.
- You can make your own pie crust, use a frozen crust, or my personal favorite- pre-made Pillsbury Pie crust.
- Pre-bake pie crust for 12 minutes.
- Whip 7 eggs, 1/2 cup of milk and spices in a mixing bowl. The more you whip them, the fluffier your Quiche will be.
- Cut bacon and ham into smaller pieces and add to pie crust.
- Add cheese on top of the ham and bacon.
- Slowly pour the egg mixture into the pie pan. (to make cleanup easier- I put the pie plate on a cookie sheet with Aluminum Foil)
- Bake Quiche for 30-40 minutes, until it is firm and golden brown.
- Let sit for 5 minutes, cut and enjoy!
Need a great Pie Pan? Get a Good Cook 9 Inch Ceramic Pie Plate on Amazon.
Don’t forget a Pie Server so you can get your Quiche out in one piece! Get OXO Steel Pie Server on Amazon.
Did you know you can even get Spices like Mrs. Dash on Amazon?
What is your favorite kind of Quiche? Let us know in the comments below.