Need a super easy DIY project to do with your kids for Easter?
This project is not only easy, but edible and delicious! You can customize it with your favorite candies, favorite colors and favorite Silk Flowers or other items. We LOVE the Easter Bunny PEEPS!
For this craft, we used Easter themed supplies: jelly beans, PEEPS and White Silk Flowers. You could make a Vase Craft like this for any occasion: Birthdays, Christmas, Thanksgiving and more!
- Separate the Jelly Beans by Color.
- Layer the Jelly Beans into the vase by color, filling 3/4 of the vase
- Add Bunny PEEPS around the top of the inside of the vase. Be careful not to squish them too much- they might not look so cute if they are missing an eye!
- Insert Silk Flowers into the Jelly Beans
- Add more Jelly Beans to keep the Silk flowers supported
- Feel free to add a ribbon around the vase for extra decoration.
Since the boys devoured this Vase full of candy, I think I will make another one! Next time I am going to layer M&Ms by color and use Minion PEEPS around the top! What would you add for Silk Flower decoration? I think a Banana would be fun!
How would YOU customize YOUR DIY Easter Vase?
Let us know in the comments below!