New moms bring new blessings. Bump Baby & Beyond has the tools to make life easier!
With a new baby on the way, we simply can’t wait to see what life will bring. But since we’ve done this once before, we are more ready than the last time around.
“Breastfeeding isn’t easy, but when you have good tools it makes it stress-free and helps you to stick with it. A nursing cover-up is an essential part of breastfeeding giving you the confidence to be able to feed privately and comfortably in public while you are out and about.”
When I was traveling with my toddler, I had such a hard time with covering up. Even at home, with guests around, I wanted to be discreet but struggled to balance a blanket over a fussy baby. The privacy also allows easily distractible babies to feed better. I had this issue with my son when he was a little bit older.
The nursing cover by Bump Baby & Beyond had an arch sewn into the top seam to allow the baby room to breathe and move. It comes in the most beautiful, breathable fabric, along with a carry pouch for convenience.
Here are some features of the nursing cover:
- 100% cotton, breathable fabric allows your baby to feel cool while eating.
- Comes with a free matching drawstring pouch to keep it contained in your diaper bag.
- Small, compact design takes up very little space.
- Soft fabric is comfortable for both mom and baby.
- Comes with a pocket to stow small products, such as a nipple shield, breast pads, or even a pacifier for baby.
- Adjustable strap makes it more tailored for each mom – because we are all different!
- The rigid top allows you to peek down on your baby and keeps the blanket from overcrowding the baby (my son hated that!)
A great nursing cover is a must-have for every new mom, and an amazing baby shower gift! If you are creating your registry, you should definitely add this.
I was always obsessed with and charmed by those precious bandana bibs. They turn a bib into a part of the outfit. Instead of reluctantly putting it on over the cute outfit I got for my little one to protect it from spit-up and drool, these enhance it and become a part. I can then change it as the day goes along to refresh baby, instead of having to change the whole outfit.
This four-pack comes with four fun prints for boys and girls. Since I am having a boy, I will be gifting the pink one to my new niece. It has a very soft lining, making it more comfortable for your baby. It’s also styled in a way that it actually bunches around the neck like a real bandana would.
Here are some features of the bandana bibs:
- Double snap makes it adjustable – and lasts longer than Velcro!
- Made of soft, absorbent organic cotton.
- Comes in four adorable and modern prints.
- Fleece lining makes it a comfortable choice for baby.
As you can see, Bump Baby & Beyond doesn’t just “throw together a product”. They put attention into every detail, making it perfect for mom and for baby. Small extras such as a pouch for a nursing cover and a fleece lining on a bib can make the whole difference between a product you’re okay with and a product that you love.
And since their products are “Prime eligible” on Amazon, you can combine it with the rest of your order for free shipping, or get it at the last minute with free shipping (if you have Prime). For me, it’s extra convenient as I’m registering on Amazon too.