Who gets their pups Christmas presents every year? We do! We have a mantle full of Stockings but we only have one 2-legged kid!
Located in Durango, Colorado, Zuke’s is a leader in the natural pet treat category. Named after founder Patrick Meiering’s beloved Labrador Retriever, Zuke’s has been powered by passionate pet lovers for 20 years. The Zuke’s team is driven by the joy that comes from exploring and adventuring with their dogs, and the pursuit of a healthier life that makes pets and people happier. Creating treats with only the finest natural ingredients and no harsh additives or preservatives has been a priority at Zuke’s since day one. All of Zuke’s products, with the exception of the new Genuine Jerky featuring 100% grass-fed beef from New Zealand, are made in the USA. The company’s unwavering commitment to product purity and quality helped Zuke’s become a successful, sustainable, and philanthropic business.
Pumpkin Patch Mini Naturals Key Benefits
- Only 3.5 calories per treat
- Delicious pumpkin and turkey recipe
- Healthy nutrient-rich cherries, rosemary and turmeric
- Small-sized treats are ideal for all ages and breeds – great for training!
- Fun seasonal pumpkin shape
- No common allergens like corn, wheat or soy
- Made in the USA
Zuke’s Minty Fresh Z-Bones Benefits
- Cleans teeth: They have the ideal texture, which helps scrape and polish with every bite!
- Freshens Breath: With spearmint and fennel, they help clean and freshen your dogs mouth!
- Supports Healthy Digestion: They support digestion and freshen breath from the inside out through through alfafa, parsley and rosemary.
Be sure and read what Miss Molly and the pack thought about the tasty Zuke’s treats and chews in their fun review!
THREE lucky readers will win a Zuke’s Stocking Stuffer Prize Pack!
Includes a package of Mini Naturals Pumpkin Patch Dog Treats & a Minty Fresh Z-Bone Dental Chew!
Sponsored by Zuke’s and Hosted by Miss Molly Says
Giveaway ends 11/24 at 11:59 pm ET! Open to US residents 18+ and older.
Enter using the Rafflecopter form below.