If you’re like my family, you LOVE pizza! I was lucky enough to try Home Run Inn’s Frozen Pizza for free. They are sponsoring this post. We found that Home Run Inn Pizza is perfect for Halloween Parties and any fun get-together.
Chicago’s Best Pizza – Home Run Inn Introduces Frozen Pizza Line!
About Home Run Inn Pizza
Originally based out of the south side of Chicago, Home Run Inn Pizza is a family owned and operated chain of restaurants where patrons have enjoyed their famous pizza since 1947. For the rest of us, they have a delicious frozen selection we can enjoy in the comfort of our homes! Now grocery chains across the country carry Home Run Inn Pizza for everyone to enjoy!
Home Run Inn frozen pizza is made from the same all natural ingredients, home made sauces, and sausage with no preservatives or nitrates. The extensive frozen pizza selection includes classic, signature, ultra thin, and deep dish. You are sure to find a favorite whether you are a cheese lover, meat lover, or pepperoni only fan!
Here are a few Home Run Inn Frozen Pizzas to look for next time you’re shopping
- Classic Cheese or Four Cheese
- Classic Sausage and/or Pepperoni
- Classic Margherita Sausage
- Signature Italian Blend
- Signature Sausage Supreme
- Signature Sausage & Mushroom
- Signature Spicy Sausage & Caramelized Onions
- Deep Dish Cheese or Sausage
- Ultra Thin Varieties: Sausage, Cheese Supreme, Pepperoni, Sausage & Pepperoni, and Spicy Sausage & Caramelized Onions
Wow! The whole family will be pleased. If they are like mine, we have to get 2 -3 pizzas to satisfy everyone’s favorites! These are perfect for social gatherings or nights when you need a tasty meal fast. 🙂
Does anyone have anything special planned for Halloween night? These days it seems safer to stay in with your little ones and have friends and family over. Intimate gatherings or large crowds – Home Run Inn frozen pizza will feed them all! Besides, who doesn’t like pizza?
Now that dinner is covered, here are a few ideas to make your night a memorable one!
- Pumpkin Painting Contest – This is messy delightful fun! Allow a panel of judges to decide which is most festive and give out a prize!
- Pie in the Face – always a favorite at my house! Place the children in a line side by side. Have enough paper plates filled with whipped topping for all players except one. Turn on the music (like musical chairs) pass a plate of whipped topping (the pie). When the music stops, whoever is holding the “pie” gets to “put it in the face” of a player on either side of him/her. Repeat until one player remains with a clean face. My kids LOVE this game!
Headed out for Trunk of Treats instead? Trunk of Treats is another safer, great alternative to trick or treating. You know, it’s always a rush to get home, feed the kids and get them dressed before heading out for treats! Pop a HRI pizza in the oven and dinner will be ready in 15 minutes while you’re getting dressed for the evening. Oh how I love the convenience of HRI frozen pizza!
So far, we have tried the Classic Cheese and Classic Sausage & Pepperoni. The cheese pizza is light on sauce so my kids really enjoyed it. Sausage & Pepperoni is my favorite because it has the perfect balance of sauce, meat, and cheese. I am very picky about frozen pizza. I can honestly say that Home Run Inn frozen pizzas are a home run in this house! I can’t wait to try the next one in the freezer – Classic Uncured Pepperoni! Yum!
Home Run Pizza was awarded Pizza Hall of Fame in February, 2015, so be sure to connect with them!
What is YOUR favorite combination of Pizza Toppings?
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Home Run Inn Pizza.