This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of the HTH® Brand. I received promotional items and HTH® products and/or compensation in exchange for my participation. The opinions and text are mine.
Does your family LOVE Summer Pool Parties?
We LOVE to swim! My son has always loved having pool parties with a few of his friends. We like to come up with different ways to make our little pool even more fun. Here are 4 Silly Summer Pool party tips you may want with your family!
- Squirt Guns– Yes, it may seem silly to use a squirt gun when you’re already in the water, but they keep your kids in the water longer and keep everyone on their toes.
- Goofy Goggles– One time we had all the kids wear goggles. We even decorated them to make them look even goofier. The kids loved it!
- Make a whirlpool– Have all the kids walk around the outer edge of the pool in the same direction. The more kids in the water and the faster they walk, the stronger the whirlpool. Then, have everyone stop and try to walk in the opposite direction. The last one standing is the winner. This sounds simple, but it’s really a great workout too!
- Don’t forget the dog! Our border collie LOVES to play in the pool with the kids. We put him on the float and the kids keep the beach ball away from the dog. It’s so much fun to watch him jump for the ball and splash into the pool when he falls off the float!
HTH Pool Care has a simple 4 step process that lets me focus less on pool care, and more on enjoying my pool. That’s a good thing, as I am definitely NOT a pool care expert. I leave that up to my hubby, and he’s not an expert either. One thing I DO know is that it’s very important to keep your pool clean when you use it a lot like we do.
Did you know that HTH® has a 4-Step Program that takes the guess work out of pool care?
- Testing & Balance– Testing water is a simple process. Simply use an HTH® test kit or test strips to measure ph levels and more
- Sanitize– We use the HTH® 3″ Chlorinating Tablets. They are an effective swimming pool sanitizer. We like them because they dissolve slowly, giving you a steady source of chlorine
- Shock– Shock treating the pool weekly is important because it protects our family from bacteria and organic contaminants.
- Prevent Algae– Algae are microscopic forms of plant life that can inhabit your pool water.
One of the things we like the best about HTH® Pool Care products is that they have color-coded packaging which makes life much simpler. Go HERE for complete details on the HTH® 4-Step Program. Be sure to check out the HTH Blog for more great information about your pool.
HTH® Pool Care products are available at most: Walmart, Home Depot, Meijer, Ace Hardware, BJ’s Wholesale Club, Costco locations. You know you can trust the HTH® brand they have been in business since 1928!
Don’t forget to visit the HTH Pool Facebook Page
What kind of fun in the sun do you have in YOUR pool? Have a pool? Just add friends for lots of fun!