WOW, Stubb’s Legendary BBQ Gift Pack Giveaway!
Now that the warmer weather is upon us, it’s prime time to get out and barbecue. Rocky Stubblefield, Stubb’s Legendary Bar-B-Q brand ambassador and grandson of founder C.B. “Stubb” Stubblefield, offers a few tips and recipes he’s picked up over the years to make you the grilling hero of any barbecue, family gathering or even weeknight dinner. Stubb’s is the maker of authentic, premium, BBQ sauces, rubs and marinades and was founded by C.B. “Stubb” Stubblefield in 1968.
Check out all these amazing recipes, tips and mouth-watering pictures!
Rocky’s Grilling Tips
Today, Stubb’s heritage lives on in his legendary sauces, marinades and rubs, continuing to make people feel good all over the world.
- Use indirect cooking for larger meats (indirect is cooking away from the fire), and direct cooking for smaller meats (direct is cooking over the fire).
- When marinating, beef chicken and pork can be marinated up to two days in a refrigerator. You should only marinate seafood for a few hours.
- When using charcoal, allow coals to ash over before adding meat to the grill.
- When cooking burgers, make a thumbprint in the middle of the patty before putting it on the grill. This will help the patty come out nice and flat (not puffy in the middle) and the meat will be cooked evenly throughout.
- Soak vegetables in cold water before grilling – it keeps them from burning or drying out too fast.
- For a juicier steak, let your meat rest for at least 10 minutes after it is done to allow the juices that were forced into the center of the meat when cooking to distribute throughout the steak.
- Don’t cook ribs ‘til they are falling off the bone – ribs should be grilled until they begin to pull away from the bone, but you should be able to bite into and leave a bite mark as you eat it off the bone. Overcooked ribs become dried out and less flavorful – even a little bit mushy.
Clean grill after every use. You can use a ball of foil or an onion – just cut the onion in half, and while the grill is heating up, rubs the onion across it. The juices from the onion clean the grill and get it ready for use.
ENTER TO WIN!
Now for the fun part! Head below for your chance to enter the giveaway below to win a personalized grilling set, Stubb’s branded spatula Stubb’s heavy duty, hand-carved cedar wood cutting board, Stubb’s hat, bag, T-shirt and $30 in Stubb’s coupons this fantastic set is worth $150! Perfect for making your Fourth of July celebration Legendary!!
Giveaway is open to US Resident only and ends on 6/26 at 11:59pm EST.
Be sure to come back daily for more chances to win.