Earth Day is April 22nd! Do you have any fun activities for your kids to do?
Educents has plenty of affordable and FREE resources to add Earth Day to your lessons or even just for fun during Spring Vacation!
Want a comprehensive unit for the entire week of Earth Day? Add bugs, animals, plants and butterflies into your Kinder and First Grade lessons!
- Earth Day Sort – Help kids learn the difference between reducing, reusing, and recycling!
- Happy Earth Day Writing Activity – Kids of all ages can reflect on ways their family, school, and themselves can help keep the Earth healthy. Also encourages handwriting practice.
Earth Day Coloring Pages – Creative kiddos can color the Earth with their colors of choice, or follow the color-by-code page to add critical thinking to art hour.
- Earth Day Poof! Subtraction to 5 – This Earth Day themed game builds fluency with subtraction facts to 5. It can be played in a small group or as a partner game. It is a fun way to practice those facts!
- Earth Day Word Search Freebie – Enjoy this Earth Day themed word search puzzle with 21 eco-friendly terms like atmosphere, compost, and recycle.
- Earth Day Bookmarks – The perfect Earth Day treat for your students. Available in full-color and black-and-white.
- Love the Earth Mystery Picture Graph – Students will love discovering the mystery picture by coloring in the correct squares on the alphanumeric grid using the coordinates given. This is a great addition to an Earth Day or recycling unit!
- April 2015 Journal – A month of free journaling for learners age 8 to 100! Read about important historic, artistic, and current events that happened during the month of April – including J. Robert Oppenheimer’s birthday and Earth Day on April 22nd. Then develop vocabulary and critical thinking skills.
Which one is your favorite? I know I LOVE word searches. Don’t tell, I printed some out for me!
Happy Earth Day!
Don’t miss out on these great products for summer learning like Sight Word Flip Books!