I have been wearing glasses since I was eleven and I gotta tell ya: I am the worst about taking them off! They get on my nerves. If I am feeding the baby, or even cooking dinner, the glasses come off and I pay very little attention to where I place them. By the time I get them back on my face, they have something on them from 1) me taking them off without thinking of my fingers touching the lens 2) one of my preschoolers found them before I did, or 3) I sat them down near the sink and over-spray from washing dishes made them filthy.
I usually wash them with kitchen soap and hang them to dry from my wine rack but this means I’m going even longer without my glasses on. Or even worse, this means I will skip washing them off altogether because I don’t have time to wait for them to dry.
When I heard about Lenzies I decided to JUMP AT them because I know I’m a bad glasses user. (They say the first step is admitting there is a problem, right?) I didn’t WANT to do this review for you, I NEEDED to do this review for you (smile).
Packaging and Design:
When my Lenzies arrived I was a little worried that I didn’t get the right size box. It was much smaller than I thought a box of 100 wipes would be. Compact packaging is always a plus!
I like the simple opening that still keeps the wipes from falling out but lets you grab one, or two, at a time. It does give you the illusion that you have a full box so make sure you are paying attention to how many you have left so you don’t run out.
Each wipe is individually packaged and reminds me of those wet wipes my grandma used to carry in her purse. This is very convenient for me as I am able to toss several in my diaper bag and glove compartment of my SUV.
Speaking of those wet napkins Nana used to carry, the Lenzies pre-moistened lens cleaning wipes / tissue is very similar in size, texture, and wetness as those old wipes; but Please keep in mind that Lenzies are only designed to be used on your lenses or screens – not on your skin!
Using Lenzies pre-moistened lens cleaning wipes is very easy. The packaging tears away effortlessly and the wipes are easy to open. They have a slight alcohol-chemical smell to them but nothing overwhelming and it doesn’t linger.
My glasses are easier to clean and noticeably cleaner. I am looking through them now without fingerprints and smudges which is a little unusual, much nicer.
The wipes are advertised as anti-streaking, anti-fog, and anti-static. I haven’t noticed any static. Streaking has happened with one or two wipes that has more moisture than usual. For me, this has been rare and only happens when my wipes are cold (early in the morning when the house is still cool). In regards to Anti-fog, I have no idea what that means. I haven’t noticed any less, or more, fog on my glasses. They still fog up when I am standing over the dishwasher right after it finishes.
Note: I don’t feel the need to wash my hands after using the wipes. Some may choose to do so as the ingredients are as follows: Water, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, PG-Dimonium Chloride, PEG-20, Ethanol.
I have tried Lenzies on my electronic screens as well. They work wonderfully with my smart phone and our tablets. My phone, like my glasses, is very appreciative of the extra cleaning it has been getting. I love that I don’t have to use any a special smartphone screen cleaner; Lenzies is a much more affordable option and easier to keep handy.
My laptop screen requires the use of two wipes as they just don’t have enough moisture to do that big job with just one. After using two lens cleaning wipes my laptop screen is cleaner and it didn’t require a special laptop screen cleaner or spray to do it either.
About Lenzies Pre-Moistened Lens Wipes:
- Anti-streaking, anti-fog and anti-static. Eliminate smudges and fingerprints safely from all types of Eye Glasses, Touch screens, Computers, Laptops, TVs, Car mirrors, Peep holes and so much more.
- Each wipe is sanitary as they are individually wrapped. Small convenient and easy to carry, therefor leave some lens cleaning wipes at home take some to work and throw a half dozen little packets in your purse for emergencies. Perfect for traveling.
- These jumbo 5″ x 6″ pre-moistened lens wipes are just the right size – not too big and not too small. It takes about ten seconds to clean anything from glasses to touch screens, even clean 3 to 4 things with just 1 wipe.
- These special lens cloth wipes are gentle and lint free, leaving nothing behind especially noticeable when using to eliminate the static build up around a computer screen that otherwise seems to act as a magnet for attracting more dust.
- We stand by our products and believe that your satisfaction is our main priority. When you order from us today, you are protected by Lenzies 60-day money back guarantee. If for any reason our lens cleaning wipes are not for you, please email our top-notch customer service for full refund, no questions asked.
I would recommend Lenzies wipes to anyone is is looking for a portable lens cleaner for their eyeglass cleaning needs. Parents of children with glasses should always have these on hand as most kids never think of cleaning their eyeglasses at any point in the day.
Travel Season Tip: Families who regularly travel with their tablets will find that keeping a special iPad cleaner handy is more difficult than tossing in a Lenzies!
Save 20% Off of Lenzies at Amazon using the code