Need a super easy way to make pork chops or pork tenderloin? Normally, I love to grill pork, but with the temperatures being around zero, we have resorted to using the oven.
When I say easy, I mean recipes that have less than 5 ingredients. The only things you need to make these delicious pork recipe are Pork Tenderloin slices and a packet of Kraft Ranch Dressing. Can’t get much easier than that!
- 1.5 pounds of Pork Tenderloin slices
- (you can use Pork chops or Pork Sirloin instead)
- 1 packet of Kraft Ranch Dressing (dry)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Spray a baking sheet with Pam Spray
- Open packet of Ranch Dressing onto a plate
- Wet the pork and press into the Ranch Dressing on both sides.
- Bake at 400 Degrees for 20-30 minutes (until internal temperature of 160 degrees is reached)
- Serve and enjoy!
There won’t be any leftovers when you make these! Serve with your favorite pasta or potato dish and a fresh salad. It’s an easy weeknight meal that the whole family will love!