Need some fun crafts to keep the kids busy? Here are some of our favorites. These easy crafts are perfect for toddlers and up.
We asked our bloggy friends for a few ideas for the next nine days and they gave us several suggestions. My favorite comes from Club Chica Circle. They created a beautiful Painted Pasta Gingerbread Birdhouse that is too adorable for words! I’m in love with this idea and can’t wait to get started on our own pasta creation!
My bigger kids are looking forward to making Crafts by Amanda’s Glow Stick Ice Luminaries! I think I feel a science project being pulled out of that one! (“Anyone want to see what happens when we use a candle? Does thickness matter?”) This is a great project to do with your bigger kids who are moving beyond the kiddie crafting stage.
Nine Days of Winter Crafts
- Mosaic Penguin from Crafts by Amanda
- Painted Pasta Gingerbread Birdhouse by Club Chica Circle
- Skiing Snowman by Crafts ‘n Coffee
- Snowman Picture (Recycled Plastic Bags craft) by Crafts ‘n Coffee
- Paper Plate Polar Bear by Artsy Momma
- Glow Stick Ice Luminaries by Crafts by Amanda
- Cardboard Tube Penguins by Crafts by Amanda
- Holiday Snack Cups by Musings from a SAHM
- Paper Bag Fireplace by Crafts by Amanda
Pick one or two, or do them all over the next nine days.
Have fun and enjoy making those memories! ~ V
Disclaimer: Victoria at Mom Does Reviews obtained permission to use the photos shown in this post. Never use blog photos without permission!