alternaVites- The New Face of children’s Vitamins!
About alternaVites Kids:
alternaVites Kids has revolutionized the children’s vitamin category as they no longer have to be the chalky chewable we grew up with, or a sugary gummy that’s missing essential nutrients, and can stick in between our children’s teeth.
alternaVites Kids® contains 17 essential vitamins and minerals specially formulated for children ages 4 and up. Designed with both you and your children in mind, alternaVites Kids is remarkable not only for what it does contain, but also for what it doesn’t.
Unlike many other kids’ vitamin products, alternaVites Kids :
- Is truly delicious! Available in two awesome flavors: strawberry bubble gum and raspberry cotton candy.
- Contains 0 grams of sugar (free of aspartame and high fructose corn syrup)
- Gluten- free*
- No artificial sweeteners, colors, flavors, or preservatives
- No GMO ingredients
- Contains no egg, milk, peanut, tree nuts, wheat, soy, fish or shellfish.*
- Certified kosher (OU)
- One per day
- Endorsed by pediatric dentists
*However, we encourage all parents of children with food allergies or sensitivities to consult with their child’s doctor or pediatrician before use.
MADE IN USA.
It’s always a struggle to get kids to take their vitamins. Even the Gummy Bear vitamins get old after awhile. My son is good about taking pills, but why take a pill that might not absorb properly when you can sprinkle pixie dust or magic dust on your tongue? It tastes delicious and is fun to take. You can even put it in smoothies, perk up your yogurt or sprinkle it on applesauce. I love that they don’t stick in your teeth like gummy vitamins. One packet only has 5 calories in it.
The only thing my son had trouble with was deciding which flavor he liked best. Right now it’s Raspberry Cotton Candy. But, when I make a smoothie, he likes the Strawberry Bubble Gum better.
We like the Multiberry Smoothie the best:
- 1/4 cup vanilla yogurt (preferably low fat)
- 1/4 cup fresh strawberries
- 1/4 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/4 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup ice
- 1 packet alternaVites or alternaVites Kids, any flavorDirections:
Place all ingredients in blender. Blend until smooth and creamy. Enjoy!
Enjoy a this delicious way to get your vitamins.
They even make alternaVites for adults. It melts in your mouth, just like the kid’s vitamins. They come in convenient packets, perfect for the busy mom.
Overall, I highly recommend alternaVites Kids for any easy, tasty way to get vitamins into your children.
Be sure to get your $2 off Coupon HERE.
You can even download VitaMan and Vitamin Princess Activity Sheets HERE.