Please visit Christina’s Kidney Walk page HERE
YOU can make a difference! Read about Christina’s Boston Kidney Walk below.
Christina says: I’m participating in the National Kidney Foundation Kidney Walk to raise money to improve the lives of all people affected by chronic kidney disease and to bring awareness for those who are at risk.
I am asking for your support. Please donate to my personal fundraising efforts. By doing so, you can help me make a difference for millions of people.
I walk because:
- 26 million Americans – 1 in 9 – are living with kidney disease
- 1 in 3 Americans are at risk for developing kidney disease
- diabetes and high blood pressure are the leading causes of chronic kidney disease
- once kidneys fail, patients need dialysis or a transplant to survive
- early detection can slow or even prevent the progression of kidney disease
- more than 92,000 Americans are waiting for a kidney transplant
Please consider supporting me and the National Kidney Foundation as we work together to fight kidney disease.
Thank you for your support!
Please visit Christina’s Kidney Walk page HERE to help her meet and surpass her donation goal!
Thank you so much for being amazing readers!