Say Hello to ZÜCA Sport and Lifestyle Carry-All,
A true all-around athlete, the patented design of the ZÜCA Sport demands attention. Agile. Graceful. Absurdly versatile. And with a light, super-strong aluminum frame and oversized polyurethane wheels (they climb stairs), even school hallways and cracked sidewalks can’t slow its roll. Other sweet features? A removable hand washable bag. Wheels that flash. Tons of custom combos. And yes, a built-in seat. Ready? Game on.
Laura Udall was a dedicated and concerned mother of three young children. Her daughter Rachel was only ten when she started having severe back pain from carrying heavy books to school. As a young teenager, Rachel was diagnosed with 30 degree curvature spinal scoliosis. Laura knew if her daughter was having such issues with her school books, there must be thousands of students with the same problem. Laura went direct to the source and asked students what they wanted in a school book bag. She enlisted her engineer husband, Nick, to create a carry-all that would spare their young daughter’s back and incorporate many of the design ideas requested by the students. Like every great Silicon Valley company Nick headed to the garage where he designed and built the company’s flagship product, the ZÜCA Sport.
Founded in 2004, tackling chronic back pain and promoting healthy living, ZÜCA was applauded by parents everywhere. And now? An entire ZÜCA family is rolling confidently through the world. Some haul sports gear. Some provide seats for weary business travelers. Some jump curbs just for kicks. Regardless, the ZÜCA story is a happy one. And only just beginning.
I was one of those thousands of school children who carried around a backpack that weighed 30 pounds more than it should of. I carried it on one shoulder, it was cooler that way, but still today I am paying the price. They didn’t have backpacks on wheels when I went to school. The ZUCA carry-all is a dream come true for parents everywhere. Actually, ZUCA bags aren’t just for school backpacks. They are perfect for the athlete or musician that has to lug around equipment of some kind everywhere and anywhere. I know my nieces could have used a ZUCA for their ice skates. My son could have used one to lug around his Karate gear. Anyone could use one camping, traveling, beach trips and more!
Here are some of my favorite things about the ZUCA Sport and Lifestyle Carry-All:
- It is colorful and happy! Everyone can use more happiness in their life!
- The telescoping handle is the perfect height for kids and adults.
- You can pull OR push the ZUCA.
- The top of the frame is a seat as well- what a great idea for tired kids or weary travelers.
- The bag itself comes off and is washable.
- There are sooo many pockets- I might forget where I put things.
- The front zips open like a door, you don’t load it from the top.
- There are mesh side pockets for easy access to drinks or to keep wet items so the interior stays clean and dry.
- The wheels light up!
- It comes with a name tag- no need to worry about losing it!
- It has a lightweight aluminum frame- the whole bag and frame only weight 9.4 pounds.
- The dual wheels enable you to pull it up or down stairs with ease.
- The fancy wheels are also very quiet and make for a smooth ride!
- It comes in many designs, styles, colors and functions. They even make pet carriers!
I could keep going about all the things I love about my ZUCA. To sum it up, the ZUCA Nation is the most versatile rolling carry-all that I have used! I highly recommend it for anyone needing to carry heavy things in a flashy and smart manner. It’s worth the cost to save your back!
The only thing that I would change is the size. I wonder if ZUCA could make a thinner version that would fit into the kids’ lockers at school. Or to fit into an overhead bin on an airplane.
Want your own ZUCA nation Carry-All?
Go HERE to enter the giveaway or click on the image below!