I was given this product in exchange for an honest review. All opinions are 100% my own.
About the Little Sun Solar LED Light made by EarthEasy- Solutions for Sustainable Living:
Little Sun’s unique combination of beautiful design and exceptional engineering has made the lamp popular across the globe. Featuring two light levels, it’s easy to use: 5 hours of charging in the sun produces 10 hours of soft light or 4 hours of bright light.
The Little Sun solar-powered lamp:
Features the world’s most efficient solar cell, produced by SunPower, industry leaders in solar manufacturing
Specially engineered to keep the electronics cool even while charging in the sun, and the ventilation of the solar panel ensures best efficiency
Contains 3 AAA rechargeable batteries
Received official certification in 2012 from Lighting Africa, a joint IFC and World Bank program
ROHS and ISO-certified for quality and consistency in production standards
Was recently introduced into Centre Pompidou’s permanent design collection and has been nominated for Design Museum’s 2013 Designs of the Year Award
One of the first things I thought about when i found out about the Little Sun is how perfect it would be in my “Bug Out Bags” for any type of disaster. You always need flashlights and having one that doesn’t need new batteries every few days is perfect! Not only is it functional, but is puts a “little sun” back into your day.
What I LOVE about my Little Sun:
- The Little Sun is cute! I love the sun design- it reminds me of a sunflower, my favorite flower.
- It’s Solar-powered! Only 5 hours of charging on a sunny window sill will give you 10 hours of light!
- It has 2 brightness levels and with the LED bulbs, even the softer level is super bright.
- It uses rechargeable AAA batteries.
- It comes on a lanyard so you can easily wear it around your neck to keep your hands free for other fun things!
- It’s great for so many activities. One of my favorites is camping. We hung the Little Sun from the middle of tent and it gave us plenty of light so we were even able to read!
- It’s perfect for kids who need a night light. The Little Sun will put sunshine in your little one’s bedroom that will last all night long. And you don’t have to use any electricity.
- It’s a convenient size. It’s not too small so it’s easy for little hands to hold and use. It’s not too big so you could easily wear it around your neck without weighing you or your little one down.
- Buying a lamp makes a global impact too: by buying a Little Sun you help ensure affordable solar light gets to people who need it the most, the 1.6 billion people in the world without electricity.
What I think could be improved:
- The only thing I suggest to improve the Little Sun would be to offer it in a different color or shape so my son could use it. 🙂
- And, I wish I had 2 more just like it!
I highly recommend a Little Sun for anyone looking for an attractive, durable, solar powered lantern. You will LOVE it!
Where can you buy a Little Sun?
Go to EarthEasy to buy your own Little Sun.
Be sure to follow EarthEasy on Facebook and Twitter.