Do you hate it when your pasta sauce boils over and gets everywhere? Well, i have just the thing for you! It’s called an OverBoal Ring.
The OverBoil Ring is perfect for pasta, potatoes, sauces, soups, or anything that might likely boil over. It comes in sizes Large (13″ in diameter) and Medium (12″ in diameter). Either one will fit a variety of pots.
Go by and see what our friend over at Koupon Krazed thought about it in her full review here.
The Charles Viancin OverBoil Ring in a nutshell:
- Raised edges prevent liquids from boiling over into your stovetop
- Central opening allows you to stir your food without worrying about spills
- Serving is simple without worrying about difficult clean-up afterward
- Anti-spill shield prevents food or liquid splattering outside of the pot
- Microwave, Oven and Dishwasher Safe
This little jewel, which retails from $11.99-17.99, will save a ton of time in the kitchen! If you would like to give one a try, you can find them at Bink Davies!
Connect with Bink Davies
How would you like a chance to win your very own OverBoil Ring? We thought you might!
One of our lucky readers will win their very own Charles Viancin OverBoil Ring!
(might be blue or purple – color decided by company)
Giveaway ends 6/22/14 at 11:59 pm ET! Open to US residents 18+ and older.
Enter using the Rafflecopter form below.