No. 8 Brands and Nanda Home make these fun alarm clocks for the whole family. My son was so excited to get Tocky! He talked about it for days before it came. He was planning how he would capture Tocky in the morning before school. He already knew what song/sound effect he was going to use! I know, this doesn’t sound like I’m talking about a normal alarm clock. Well, there is nothing normal about Tocky!
Meet Clocky’s tech saavy brother, Tocky. Just like Clocky, Tocky will jump from your nightstand and roll away to get you out of bed. With Tocky, there’s never a dull morning. He’s out?ted with a microphone so that you can record your own sounds. Wake-up to your mom’s voice calling you to get up even when you’re 3000 miles away. Tocky can also upload MP3s. Listen to your favorite tracks as they roll around your room! Tocky’s a breeze to use with his touch sensitive interface. Just spin your ?nger around the dial to change the time or the track.
Since my son was the one to set Tocky up and use it, these are his pros and cons of his Orange Tocky:
What I liked:
- The thing I liked the most was that you got to record your voice or use a song for the alarm sound. I put a funny line from my favorite show- Gravity Falls. It makes me laugh when I hear it.
- I love the color. I wanted green but they didn’t have it. I think the orange is better anyway.
- It is just the right size. If it was bigger, it wouldn’t fit on my bookcase very well. If it was smaller, I couldn’t read the time.
- It’s fun to chase an alarm clock around your bedroom. Gets me in a good mood right away. It’s so silly you can’t be angry with it.
What I would change:
- It was really hard to get the rubber cover back on after you put in the batteries. I had to have my dad help me. (My mom tried, she couldn’t do it right,)
- It was kind of hard to set the time because the button was small and hard to push in. My mom wouldn’t have done it, she just would have given it to me to do.
Isn’t he sweet! Thanks to Justin for helping me with this review. Dad’s are great at mechanical things!
Overall, we love the Tocky! It may have been hard to get it started, but the rest has been fun and gets you up and moving and in a good mood!! We highly recommend Tocky for anyone who needs a fun way to wake up!