I have been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free.
Father’s Day is fast approaching and there is STILL time to get dad just what he wants! What type of gift does your dad/husband like? My husband fits the Entertainer persona. He is a social guy and loves to share his movies or music with us and his friends and family. His Harmon Karden receiver with Surround Sound is his favorite part of the living room 🙂 Best Buy has all types of gifts for all types of Dads!
Entertainer – Gifts for the Dad who aspires to set up the ultimate man cave complete with gaming, sports, movies, listing to music, or just hanging out. This Dad loves to share so it also has everything at the ready for entertaining a crowd.
Here are a few gift ideas for the entertainer dad:
- Bose SoundTouch 20 Wi-Fi Music System
- Apple TV
- Samsung 48″ Class LED 1080p 120Hz Smart HDTV
- Stone bake pizza oven
- Xbox One Console
- Xbox One Wireless Controller
- Google Chromecast HDMI Streaming Media Player
- Epson PowerLite Home Cinema 2D/3D 1080p 3LCD Projector
- Samsung 2.1-Channel Soundbar with Wireless Subwoofer
- Sony Blu-ray Player
- Star Wars: The Complete Saga Blu-ray
- Back to the Future: 25th Anniversary Blu-ray
- True Detective TV Show Blu-ray
- Slingbox 500
- Logitech Harmony Wireless Smart Keyboard
- Beats Pill XL
- MARGARITVILLE Mixer
- 8 bottle wine chiller
- Breville Smart oven
- LG Microwave + Pizza Oven
- PlayStation 4 console
- Beats Studio Headphones
- Marshall Stanmore Bluetooth Speaker
- Anki Drive
- Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1
- iPhone 5s Space Grey
- HP ENVY TouchSmart Sleekbook Touch-screen Laptop
- Powerstation mini Black
- Samsung WiFi All Share Hub
- iPad Air Lifeproof Nuud Case – Black
- $50 iTunes Card
- Large Full Motion Mount for TVs 32″-60″
- Universal Soundbar Mount
Maybe dad isn’t an entertainer. You can find gifts for amazing gift for all types of Dads at Best Buy.
o Gizmo Guru: Gifts for the dad that always wants to take his tech to the next level with the latest and greatest – always connected, at home and on the go.
o Fitness Fanatic: Dad who doesn’t let age slow him down. He has no fear and loves adventure, but aspires to be/keep healthy as well. Dad uses technology in a wide range of ways in his active life both for himself and the family for instance; Go Pro and Fit Bit to track activity and recording adventures, to portable batteries for on the go fitness, camping while listening to music / watching movies on the smartphone
o Memory Maker: For the Dad that makes sure that not only all the memories are captured and stored (video/photo) but keeps the family organized and under control. Gifts for him make his life easier; Dad pays the bills with laptop, videos kids, back up storage for pictures, prints out schedules for baseball practices and games, etc.
What type of gifts would your dad like? Best Buy has the latest and greatest gifts for the GREATEST dad!