I was given promotional items from Gorton’s Seafood in exchange for an honest review. All opinions are 100% my own.
This giveaway is sponsored by Gorton’s Seafood and hosted by Mom Does Reviews
No one in my family likes fish except for me! I am so happy to have found Gorton’s products. I have tried just about all of them now. I love the spice combinations on the new Artisan Filets. The Roasted Garlic and Italian Herb are my favorite filets. They are perfect with veggies and pasta.
I also LOVE the baked Haddock Filets. They are perfect for one lonely seafood eater when the boys want burgers. I enjoy how easy they are and that the “fish taste” doesn’t get on the other food in the oven.
I highly recommend Gorton’s products for that seafood lover in your life! Want a great recipe for the New Artisan Filets?
Roasted Garlic & Italian Herb Fillets with Grilled Vegetable Penne
Grilled vegetables are tossed with penne pasta and served alongside Gorton’s Roasted Garlic & Italian Herb Artisan Fillets for a savory meal in under 30 minutes.
- Heat grill to medium-high and preheat oven.
- Prepare Gorton’s Roasted Garlic & Italian Herb Fillets and penne pasta according to package directions.
- Place the vegetables and garlic on a large sheet of aluminum foil or grill pan sprayed with non-stick spray. Brush vegetables with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Seal vegetables in the foil.
- Place the foil pack or grill pan on the preheated grill and cook 20 minutes, until vegetables are tender.
- Carefully remove vegetables from grill and cut open foil pack (beware of escaping steam).
- Fold grilled vegetables into cooked penne pasta and garnish with fresh parsley.
- Serve Gorton’s Roasted Garlic & Italian Herb Artisan Fillets alongside vegetable penne medley, and enjoy!
One Lucky winner will get this Gorton’s Cutting Board and 2 FREE product Coupons!
The giveaway is open to US only, 18+
The giveaway ends 4/28 at 1159p est