I was given this product, free of charge, for purposes of this honest review. All opinions are 100% my own.
Panasonic JetForce Vacuum (MC-UL429) – The Panasonic JetForce vacuum separates dust and air via centrifugal force and a unique hour glass shape dust container construction allows for no loss of suction. The vacuum also comes with an assortment of useful accessories, such as:· Fan/Blind Tool, Pet Glide™ Tool and Telescopic Crevice Tool.
My favorite features:
- It’s Bagless. I don’t think I could ever go back to buying bags for the vacuum cleaner.
- The filter can be cleaned with cold water every month, no need to spend $20 or more on a new filter.
- The Retractable Cord has to be my most favorite feature! I loathe rolling the cord up on the back of the vacuum. It inevitably ends up in knots. The JetForce has a retract button down near the power button.
- It SUCKS! I mean, it has great suction.
Things I would change:
- The Carpet/Bare Floor selector is not intuitive. I couldn’t figure out which way to push it, step on it, etc. It wasn’t just me- my hubby had the same problem.
Please watch my video review below:
One problem I always have it getting thing stuck in the extended wand. So far I haven’t had to clear the hose. I always hate having to repair a vacuum only 5 minutes into the job.
My hubby is a die hard Dyson fan, but he seemed to like this Panasonic more than I thought he would.
Power, suction, style and versatile- try a Panasonic next time you’re in the market for a vacuum cleaner!