BayB Brand Bean Bag Chair Giveaway
Sponsored by BabyB Brand Hosted by: It’s Free At Last
More about BabyB Bean Bags:
- Easy to wipe clean. Outer shells are machine washable.
- All bean bags are fully over locked and double stitched for security and comfort. This gives them extra strength and makes doubly sure that no beans escape.
- All beans are free to move around and get into all the available space, offering maximum comfort for your child!
- Great for newborns and developing toddlers. Our bean bag chairs help to prevent the development of a flat head and relieves acid reflux and gas.
- Very portable for overnight trips and perfect for just laying around the house while mommy and daddy do their chores!
- Equipped with comfortable seat belt to keep your child in place and face up.
- As with all child products, please use caution with where you place the bean bag. These should never be placed on counters or table tops. Adult supervision should be used for the entire time your child is in the bean bag.
Now for the giveaway:
BayB Brand is offering one BayB Brand Bean Bag chair to one winner (color of choice). This giveaway is open to US Residents, ages 18+ years of age. Limited to one entrant per household. The giveaway will end on 1/28/14. Simply follow the Rafflecopter form below for your chance to win.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: We are not associated with any of the companies named above. No purchase is necessary to enter. Void where prohibited by law. The odds of winning are based on the number of entries received Open to the US 18+ only. Confirmed Winner(s) (by Random.org) will be contacted by email. Winner(s) have 24 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. The sponsor(s) will be responsible for product shipment to winner(s) of this giveaway. My blog is not responsible for product shipment/delivery. This event is in no way administered, sponsored, or endorsed by, or associated with, Facebook and/or Twitter, Google, Instagram, Klout, Bloglovin or Pinterest. This disclosure is done in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission 10 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements. Entrants must only enter with either one email address, IP address and/or Facebook account, anyone found violating these rules will be disqualified. It is at the sole discretion of the admin of the giveaway if the winner has met the rules or not.