I was given these products from Diva Designed, free of charge, for purposes of this review. All opinions are 100% my own.
2014 is here and one of my top New Year’s Resolutions is to get organized. As a review blogger, mom, wife, pet resort owner and part time MRI tech, I need all the help I can get. Diva Designed, created by Amanda Smearman, sent me this pretty 12-Monthy Family and Life planner and the Daily Notepad. I think there may be hope for me yet!!
Some of my favorite features of the Life planner:
- The pretty cover and choices of covers. Amanda can personalize it as well
- The colorful month tabs
- The beginning of each month has a This Month’s projects page. I will use this to list what reviews and giveaways will be happening that month.
- The planner has a month at a glance page then a weekly planner pages with room for appointments or deadlines from 7 am to 830 pm. I love this part! I can plan out my whole week!
- There is another great section- What’s Important with to-do, to-go (I would use this for to-mail) and to-call (I would use this column for to-email.)
- On the same What’s Important page, you can even plan what’s for dinner.
- There is a great section on each month-at-a-glance page called don’t forget. I will be using that for birthdays, parties, doctor appts or general things that i need to get done.
- The back of the life planner has a contacts section. I do still send cards Snail Mail so I love to have access to all my long distance relatives mailing information.
- There is also an Online Info page at the end of the planner. If you have to change your password often and have multiple sites to login to, this would be great for you. I am a little hesitant to use it in case i lose my planner.
The Day At a Glance Notepad:
- This notepad is perfect for my son to keep track of his homework and chores. It doesn’t have dates on it so you can use it any day to keep you on track.
- It even has a place for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
- This pad is perfect for family communication. I could fill it out on busy days so everyone knows where are supposed to be and when.
Mom Does Reviews gives Diva Designed Life Planner and Daily Notepad 2 big thumbs up!
Be sure to visit her Etsy shop Diva Designed.