Sponsored by Hex Bugs and Hosted by Mom Does Reviews and her fabulous blogger friends!
About the Black Hole Hex Bugs Kit:
- Customize the design and layout of the three-level expansive set
- Features a spiral tube accessory for the Nano V2 to climb through as it explores its environment
- Includes a crow’s nest for a more expansive view from the tallest point of the set
- Nano V2 can free fall from one of the tubes through the black funnel, emerging out of one of three exits
- Control the flow of traffic by filling the attachment points on the two HEX cell bases with accessories such as fixed pegs and rotating flags
- 2 Nano V2 bugs
- 1 spiral tube
- 1 crow’s nest
- 1 funnel
- 2 straight tubes
- 9 curved tubes
- 3 curved Y tubes
- 20 connectors
- 6 stand-offs
- 2 HEX cell bases plus removable walls & gates
- 4 curved tracks
- 8 fixed pegs
- 4 rotating flags
- One button cell battery AG13 (LR44) is included with each bug
Be sure to read Mom Does Reviews full review HERE. They really can climb!
One lucky winner will get their very own Hex Bugs Black Hole kit!! This will make an amazing gift for a lucky child!
Just enter on the easy rafflecopter form below to win.
Be sure to complete the mandatory entries, we will be checking.
The Giveaway ends 11/26 at 1159p est
The Giveaway is open to US only, 18+
Disclosure: The participating bloggers were not compensated for this post. We are not associated with any of the companies named above. No purchase is necessary to enter. Void where prohibited by law. The odds of winning are based on the number of entries received Open to the Continental US 18+ only. Confirmed Winner(s) (by Random.org) will be contacted by email. Winner(s) have 24 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen. The sponsor(s) will be responsible for product shipment to winner(s) of this giveaway. My blog is not responsible for product shipment/delivery. This event is in no way administered, sponsored, or endorsed by, or associated with, Facebook and/or Twitter, Google, Pinterest. This disclosure is done in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission 10 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements. Entrants must only enter with either one email address, IP address and/or Facebook account, anyone found violating these rules will be disqualified. It is at the sole discretion of the admin of the giveaway if the winner has met the rules or not