I was given this product, free of charge, for purposes of this review. All opinions are 100% my own.
About the PadPillow:
- Soft body pillow offers comfortable extended use of your iPad, ebook reader, and tablet computer
- Comfy like a pillow, but sturdy enough to place iPad on your lap or stomach at the perfect angle
- From couch to bed and from chair to floor, PadPillow’s ready to go wherever you do
- Folds out to provide space for a wireless keyboard, complete with ample wrist support
- 100% cotton denim cover is ultra-soft; cover is removable and machine-washable, Compatible with all generations of Apple’s iPad
I have to admit, ever since my PadPillow arrived, I have hardly got to use it. My 10 year old claimed it right out of the box! It is so versatile, he has used it for many things, watching videos on my iPad the most popular activity, He also used it as a lapdesk to do his homework. And he also used it as a battleground for his LEGOS and other action figures.
When I did get to use it, I really liked how many ways you can turn it for the most comfortable viewing position. It makes reading books on your iPad so much easier when you’re lounging around. If you had a removable bluetooth keyboard, you could use that very easily if you configured the PadPillow like the tan one above. It even has good wrist support. I tried it with my Kindle also. It worked quite well for that too.
One of the best things about the PadPillow is that the 100% Cotton cover is removable and washable. Being busy moms, we don’t have time to make sure no one spills snacks on the PadPillow. Being able to throw it into the washing machine is vital to every Mom’s sanity!
I highly recommend the PadPillow for anyone who needs a versatile and comfortable way to view their iPad or tablet.