I received this product free of charge, for purpose of this review. All opinions are 100% my own.
About the Jabra Style Headset:
Comfortable, stylish headset offering all-day comfort and clear audio that automatically adjusts to your environment. Perfect for Entry-level users who require all-day comfort and are attracted to a stylish design. If you are looking for a headset that performs well in different environments on-the-go then check out the Jabra Style.
- Spoken battery and connection status
- Multimedia streaming – GPS , music and podcastsStylish brushed steel design with few buttons for easier user experience
- SNFC technology for easy pairing with your NFC enabled devices
- Clear wireless streaming of your favorite multimedia – GPS, music & podcasts (A2DP enabled devices)
- HD voice* for better sound experience
Using a bluetooth Headset never really appealed to me until I tried the Jabra Style. It was super easy to set up and connect or pair with my iPhone. The only thing I had to figure out was how to actually answer the call. Luckily, my 10 Year old came to the rescue. Leave it to the kids to figure out technology.
The ear piece that fits over your ear is small and comfortable. I took off the hard ear piece and replaced it with the “eargel” that came with it. That was much more comfortable. I do wish it came with another size or shaped eargel that was squishier.
The reception came in clear and sounded just like i had my phone to my ear. I usually use speakerphone, but the sound quality is so much better with the JabraStyle. I like that the audio adjusts to the environment so you can hear almost anywhere!
I highly recommend the JabraStyle for that special someone on your Christmas list!