About Eden Allure Pure Argan Oil:
Moroccan Argan Oil is very rich in:
- Vitamin F (omega 6): anti-aging and anti-dryness of skin
- Vitamin E: A powerful antioxidant, anti-inflammatory for sensitive skin, UV protection, and aids in cutaneous micro-circulation. Also neutralizes free radicals
- Phenols: antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, powerful against fungus and bacteria, activates blood circulation and activates Vitamin C
- Triterpens: restructure cells, is anti-inflammatory and slows down cell aging
- Squalene: suggested to prevent against skin cancer
You may want to know what is different about Eden Allure’s pure Argan oil from other brands. They are one of the few companies that market pure refined and deodorized Argan oil. They deodorize it to remove the nutty odor that many people find offensive, and they refine it to remove any possible toxins that may be in it.(Argan oil comes from Morocco, and unfortunately they do not have the same quality standards Eden Allure does).
Be sure to read Mom Does Reviews full review HERE.
Two lucky winners will each win our 1oz pure Argan oil and Argan oil grapefruit soap!
It’s so easy to win, just enter on the easy rafflecopter below.
The giveaway is open to US only, 18+
The giveaway ends 10/28 at 1159p est
Be sure to complete the mandatory entry, we will be checking!
The participating bloggers were not compensated for this post. We are not associated with any of the companies named above. No purchase is necessary to enter. Void where prohibited by law. The odds of winning are based on the number of entries received Open to the Continental US 18+ only. Confirmed Winner(s) (by Random.org) will be contacted by email. Winner(s) have 24 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen. The sponsor(s) will be responsible for product shipment to winner(s) of this giveaway. My blog is not responsible for product shipment/delivery. This event is in no way administered, sponsored, or endorsed by, or associated with, Facebook and/or Twitter, Google, Pinterest. This disclosure is done in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission 10 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements