What? Treat Your Candida While Eating Desserts?
It’s sounds backwards, doesn’t it. Anyone with candida can tell you that sugar and starches feed candida. So how can you enjoy homemade chocolate chip cookies, multi-layered bars, luscious cheesecake, and delicious frappuccinos and still get rid of candida? Just open The Sweeter Side of Candida and chose from over 70 desserts that are totally and completely safe for anyone with candida.
Here is an example from the cookbook- soon to be released on Nov 1st, 2013
Pumpkin Cheesecake Mousse
- 2 T. chia seeds
- 1/2 c. + 1 Tbs. xylitol granules, powdered
- 1 – 15 oz. can pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. ginger
- 1/4 tsp. cloves
- 1/2 c. + 1 Tbs. almond or coconut milk
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 stick butter, softened
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. almond extract
- pinch of celtic sea salt stevia to taste
- Grind chia seeds and xylitol in small coffee grinder or high powered blender until a very fine powder.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine ground chia seeds and xylitol with all the other ingredients except the stevia and pecans. Blend well.
- Add stevia to taste – a little at a time. Refrigerate about 1 hour before serving. Garnish with pecans before serving. Store in refrigerator.
Want to come to the HUGE Release Day Party?
Click on the image to RSVP to the Party or click HERE.