No-Bake Cheesecake Parfait with Nature Valley Granola topping!
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1 container (8 oz) frozen whipped topping (thawed)
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup blackberry jam
- 3 cups fresh blackberries
- 1 1/2 cups Nature Valley® oats ‘n dark chocolate protein granola
- Be sure to check out my review of this amazing Granola: https://momdoesreviews.com/2013/10/03/nature-valley-granola-protein-soft-baked-product-review/
- In medium bowl, beat Cheesecake ingredients with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth.
- 2In medium microwavable bowl, microwave blackberry jam uncovered on High 30 seconds or until melted. Stir in blackberries.
- 3In 6 parfait glasses, layer cheesecake mixture, berry filling and granola. Serve immediately, or refrigerate up to 1 hour before serving.
- Recipe, courtesy of Betty Crocker.