These scary-good Halloween treats, prepared and eaten on the same fork, begin with a doughnut hole dunked in white chocolate.
What you’ll need
- 2 (11-ounce) bags white chocolate chips
- 12 doughnut holes
- Semisweet chocolate chips
- Tube of red decorator frosting
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
How to make it
- To coat a dozen doughnut holes, melt the white chocolate chips with the oil over low heat (and keep the chocolate warm while you work). With a fork, spear each doughnut hole and submerge it in the melted chocolate to coat it, then gently tap off any excess.
- Stick a semisweet chocolate chip with its point cut off onto each doughnut hole, cut end first. Place the forks (handle side down) in a mug and allow the chocolate coating to harden.
- Use a tube of red decorator frosting to add squiggly veins radiating out from the pupils.
courtesy of Spoonful.com- Make. Every Day